HT250 Cast Iron Cylinder Castings
Quantity(Kilograms) 1 – 50 51 – 600 >600
Est. Time(days) 8 18 Negotiable
Customized logo (Min. Order: 100 Kilograms)
Customized packaging (Min. Order: 100 Kilograms) More
$1.50 /Kilogram | 1 Kilogram (Min. Order) | Buy Samples
Dimensions:as per drawings
1.Machined all over;
2.We use resin sand process to make the castings with proper machining;
3.We do heat-treatment to relieve stress of the ductile iron castings;
Chemistry standard for Ductile Iron Castings：
Ductile iron is a family of cast graphitic irons possessing high strength, resistance to shock and ductility. Annealed cast ductile iron resists fracture even when it is being bent, twisted or deformed. Its strength, toughness and ductility greatly exceed that of standard gray irons and its properties are very similar to many grades of steel. Additionally Ductile Iron has a lower cost of casting procedure compared to steel; as well as the advantage of design flexibility.
HT250 Cast Iron Cylinder Castings Outstanding Features:
1. We use Spetrometer to control the chemlcal elements；
2. We check the matrix with our mlcroscope;
3. We can do fully machining on the sleeve parts.
4. We adopt Centrifugal Cast process with higher efficiency to shortening the process time;
5. Production Process: centrifugal cast process + machining process
7. We can make the cast sleeves as per customer design.
8. Diameter: 50mm – 500mm; Length: less than 400mm.
9. Material Grades:
Grey Iron Castings Hardness
Our Cast Iron Cylinder Castings Video:
Photo for HT250 Cast Iron Cylinder Castings：
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% advanced payment by T/T prior to production; 50% payment before shipment against
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
1. 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.