High Chromium Blow Bars
- Dimensions: Customization
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Ton/Tons
- Price: Discuss in email
- Packaging Details: Packed by steel pallets.
- Delivery Time: It depends on the quantity to be ordered.
- Supply Ability: 8000 Ton/Tons per Year
- Port: Shang hai Port
[High Chromium Blow Bars Common aliases]:
High manganese steel plate hammer, composite plate hammer, high chromium cast iron plate hammer, counter-attack breaker, small plate hammer, high chromium plate hammer, crusher plate hammer, wear-resistant plate hammer, high chromium alloy plate hammer, Alloy plate hammer
[High Chromium Blow Bars Applicable equipment]:
Impact crusher, impact crusher, fine crusher, compound crusher
[High Chromium Blow Bars Main material]:
High chromium cast iron, high chromium alloy, high manganese steel, ultra high manganese steel, high chromium, bimetal composite, wear-resistant alloy steel
[High Chromium Blow Bars Applicable materials]:
The impact crusher is suitable for crushing medium-hard materials such as limestone, slag, coke, coal and other materials in cement, chemical, electric power, metallurgy and other industrial sectors.
Our Photos for Impact Crusher Blow Bars High Chromium Blow Bars :
High Chromium Blow Bars Technical Parameters ：
|Model||specification（mm）||Feed size（mm）||Maximum feed size（mm）||Yield（t/h）||power（Kw）||Dimensions（mm）||weight（t）|
High Chromium Blow Bars Structure and characteristics:
The impact crusher hammer is made of modified high manganese steel, ultra high manganese steel, and ultra high chromium cast iron. After composite treatment, the grains are refined and the grain boundaries are purified; the solidification method is controlled in the casting, and the heat treatment process is optimized. With high hardness, good toughness, high impact resistance and strong wear resistance, it is suitable for the work needs of various types of impact crushers.
- Optimized heat treatment process makes the product uniform in hardness and stronger in impact and wear resistance.
- The use of double refining technology outside the furnace effectively reduces the harmful elements, inclusions, oxygen and hydrogen hazards, and greatly improves the wear resistance and impact toughness of steel!
- The patented modifier is used for modification treatment to refine the crystal grains, improve the shape and distribution of carbides, and further improve the wear resistance and toughness.
- According to the statistical data of thousands of industrial and mining enterprises, the high chromium plate hammer crushed stone material reaches 30,000 to 50,000 cubic meters, which has created huge economic benefits for users.
vulnerable parts of the impact crusher include counterattack breaking hammer, counterattack block, counterattack plate, counterattack breaking liner, counterattack liner, counterattack breaking square steel, counterattack breaking compression block, etc., accessories are made of high manganese steel, high chromium , High-strength composite and other wear-resistant materials cast or forged.
High chrome plate hammer
Reasonable application of the most advanced nanotechnology makes the cost-effectiveness of cast wear-resistant materials 1-2 times higher than the current state-of-the-art materials. The semi-solid extrusion hypereutectic high chromium hammer is produced through super alloying and advanced melting technology. Make it 50-100% longer than the traditional high chromium hammer.
Compared with similar imported products, the semi-solid extrusion hypereutectic high chromium hammer produced by EB Casting has the advantages of high safety, strong wear resistance and low price, and the delivery cycle is greatly shortened.
High manganese steel hammer
It is cast from modified high manganese steel with reasonable composition ratio. The hammer is safer and more reliable. The wear resistance is also 2.5 times higher than that of ordinary high manganese steel. It not only reduces downtime, but also improves equipment operation rate and increases crushing. Machine output, reducing the cost of materials per ton, is of great promotion value.
Alloy plate hammer
It is produced by inlaid wear-resistant alloy technology. In order to improve its wear resistance, traditional blow bars are mostly coated with a layer of tungsten-titanium alloy with cemented carbide on the working surface, and the wear resistance is not high. However, the alloy blow bars produced by EB casting are inlaid on the high manganese steel substrate. The densely cast tungsten-titanium alloy, which is extremely strong and harder than diamond, can resist severe abrasive wear.
Composite board hammer
As a crusher wear-resistant plate hammer, this product has good comprehensive properties such as wear resistance, impact resistance, safety and reliability, and its service life is 4 times that of forged plate hammers or high manganese steel plate hammers, but the price is twice that of small sand The first choice for stone production lines, and the first choice for customized and purchased sand and gravel lines.
EB recommends that customers first choose a manufacturer with excellent quality when choosing a counter-attack blow hammer, which can greatly reduce the production cost of high chromium alloy blow bars, while also saving the time of replacing blow bars and improving production efficiency.
EB provides spare parts processing services from other manufacturers all the year round. No matter what type of spare parts from which manufacturer, as long as you can provide processing drawings (samples), we can produce them.
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
1. 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.