High Chrome White Iron Wear Plates
High Chrome White Iron Wear Plates for Shot Blast Machines, Chutes, Clinker Silo, Port Machinery and Ball Mills.
These alloys have been alloyed to ensure high resistance to abrasive wear in the applications of the mining, milling, earth-handling, and manufacturing industries.
These alloys are made by melting process and shall have microstructures that consist of carbides, martensite, bainite, austenite and in exceptional cases, minor amounts of graphite or pearlite.
The following conditions for casting will be supplied: as-cast and stress relieved, hardened and stress relieved or softened for machining.
Section Thickness is: 1 inch, 2″, 3″, 4″, 5″, 8″, 10″, 20″, 30″, 40″.
Plate Thickness is:
10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 18mm, 20mm, 15mm, 30mm, 32mm, 40mm, 50mm, 60mm, 80mm,100mm, 200mm, 500mm, 1000mm.
Cr-Mo Alloy Steel (ZG50Cr5Mo, ZG60Cr6Mo, Cr12Mo)
High Cr White Iron (BTMCr15Mo, BTMCr20Mo, BTMCr26Mo)
Our Photos for High Chrome White Iron Wear Plates:
We can fabricate the High Chrome White Iron Wear Plates as per your material and your sizes.
We’d like to help select suitable material grade for your wear plates as per your specific working condition.
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
1. 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.