High Chrome Plate Hammer
- Dimensions: Customization
- Hardness:More Than HRc56
- Minimum Order Quantity:1 Ton/Tons
- Price:Discuss in email
- Packaging Details:Packed by steel pallets.
- Delivery Time:It depends on the quantity to be ordered.
- Payment Terms:T/T
- Supply Ability:10000 Ton/Tons per Year
High Chrome Plate Hammer, Crusher Wear Parts, High chromium plate hammer, crusher plate hammer, wear-resistant plate hammer, alloy plate hammer, composite plate hammer, counterattack breaking hammer, counterattack plate hammer
High Chrome Plate Hammer Applicable equipment:
Impact crusher, impact crusher, hammer crusher, compound crusher, fine crusher
Our Photos for Crusher Wear Parts HRC56 High Chrome Plate Hammer :
High Chrome Plate Hammer Technical Parameters ：
|model||specification||Inlet size||Maximum feeding side length||Production capacity||power||total weight||Dimensions|
High Chrome Plate Hammer Main material:
High chromium cast iron, high chromium alloy, high manganese steel, wear-resistant alloy steel
High Chrome Plate Hammer Feature:
- Jaw plates for jaw crushers:
- Hammers and impact plates for impact crushers:
- Concaves and mantles for cone crushers:
High Chrome Plate Hammer Applicable materials:
Used in building materials, ore crushing, railway, highway, energy, transportation, energy, cement, mining, chemical industry and other industries for medium and fine crushing
High Chrome Plate Hammer Description:
Jaw plates and cheek plates for jaw crushers;
Blow bars, hammers and impact plates for impact crushers;
Concaves and mantles for cone crushers.
Depending on the specific working conditions,all wear parts can be ordered as Manganese Steel,high Cr cast iron or Cr-Mo Alloy Steel.
The high chromium plate hammer mainly includes a wear-resistant and impact-resistant material, and its main chemical composition includes Fe, C, Mn, Mo, Cr, Ni, V, etc., in which the content of Cr is 26, and the wear resistance is made of high manganese steel More than three times as much. We use low-alloy steel as the material, which is obtained by heat treatment. Its room temperature structure is tempered martensite, which is low-carbon tempered.
high chromium plate hammer forms a kind of martensite during the heat treatment process, and the martensite structure has good toughness. At the same time, because it contains chromium, molybdenum, vanadium, nitrogen, tungsten and other rare earth alloy elements, it integrates wear resistance , Toughness, heat and corrosion resistance in one, the degree of wear resistance is extraordinary. Our factory has designed a special casting process for this purpose to avoid the defects such as pores and sand holes that are easy to appear in the high chromium plate hammer casting, so that the thickness of the casting is uniform, the metallographic structure is dense, and the degree of wear resistance has been greatly improved.
High Chromium Plate Hammer Structure and Characteristics：
In the high chromium plate hammer, adding elements such as molybdenum and nickel can also improve the hardenability, and also improve the plasticity and corrosion resistance, but the cost is relatively high. It is necessary to choose whether to add it according to the actual situation of the customer. Molybdenum, nickel, and their content.
EB customizes High Chromium Plate Hammer for customers, so that the life of the blow bars will be prolonged and at the same time save more costs for users.
Chemical Composition & Mechanical Property of Wear-resistant Castings
|Item||Cr-Mo||Cr-Mo||Cr-Mo||High Cr white iron||High Cr Alloy Steel||High Manganese Steel||Ni-Hard cast iron|
|Alloy Steel I||Alloy Steel II||Alloy Steel III|
|DL/T 681-1999||AS 2074 L2B Mod||DL/T 681-1999||GB/T 8263-1999||GB/T 5680-1998||GB/T 8263-1999|
|Specifications||AS 2027 Cr27||DL/T 681-1999||AS 2027/Ni-Cr1-550|
|GB/T26651-2011||AS 2027 CrMo 15/3||JIS G 5153-1999||AS 2027/Ni-Cr2-500|
|AS 2027 CrMo 20/2/1||ASTM A 128||AS 2027/Ni-Cr4-500|
|ASTM A532 Class III type A 25% Cr||DIN GX120Mn12||AS 2027/Ni-Cr4-600|
|ASTM A532Class II type B 15% Cr-Mo||AFNOR:Z120Mn12||AS 2027/Ni-Cr4-630|
|BS 4844 3E||ASTM A 532 1-A,B,C,D|
|DIN1695||ASTM A 532 2-A,B,C,D,E|
|NFA32401.||ASTM A 532 3-A|
|Material Type||Martensite Steel||Martensite or||Martensite Steel||Martensite matrix||Austenitic Mn Steel||–|
|Pearlitic Cr Mo Steel|
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
1. 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.