High Alloy Bolts and Nuts
Bolts and Nuts are widely used in construction and to create a joint.
Our are available with coarse or fine threads. provides excellent rust resistance.
Use with a screw or bolt to create a strong connection.
Our bolts and nuts are very strong and are great for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Material: Alloy steel, stainless steel
- Standard:DIN GB ISO ANSI ASTM
- Grade:F51/S31803, F53/S32750, S32205
- Thread:Coarse, Fine
- Used:Petrochmical, oil and chemical industries etc.
- Production Process:Forging & Tapping Process
- Surface Treatment: Customization
- Quality Level: Grade 12.9,10.9,8.8,6.8
- Grade: NICKEL, MONEL, INCONEL ALLOY, INCOLOY, HASTELLOY, DUPLEX, NITRONIC, NIMONIC, ETC
- Size: M6-M100, 1/4″-3-1/2″
- Standard: ASTM/ASME/AISI, DIN, ISO ETC
- Certification: ISO9001, SGS
|Size||Without Nuts||With Nuts|
Our Photos for High Alloy Bolts and Nuts:
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
- 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
- Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication
- Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.