Hexagon Socket Cap Bolts
- The high strength bolts have been widely used in ball mills,SAG mills,AG mills, up to dia.12 meters.
- The high strength Bolt can be reliably used in small,middle and large cement mills,coal mils and mine mills.
- Class 112.9 Grade Black Hexagon Socket Cap Bolts are the preferred fastener for high strength applications.
- The high strength fasteners have been properly heat-treated to achieve better mechanical properties.
- Each set of standard bolt unit includes one bolt, one rubber ring,concave washer,spring washer and nut.
|Size||Without Nuts||With Nuts|
Our Photos for 12.9 Grade Black Hexagon Socket Cap Bolts:
Hexagon Socket Bolts are fully threaded fasteners with a uniform diameter the entire length of the shaft. They are primarily used to fasten metal parts together. Hexagon Socket Cap Bolts are designed with a deep drive to withstand more torque when tightened. They enable easy access to driving when there is not enough space for a wrench or socket.
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
- 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
- Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication
- Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.