Heat Treatment Trays and Grids
- [Application]: for various types of heat treatment furnaces, Auto, Precision Gear, Heat-treating industries, wide application in various machinery sectors.
- [Usage]:Large inventory of cast tray patterns and designs used in all furnace types and hearth designs such as batch, continuous, pit & box.
- [Standard]: ANSI, ASTM, ASME, DIN, GB etc.
- [Dimensions]: Customized or according to our standard size
- [Specifications]: Multiple heat & corrosion resistant alloy compositions available
- [Quality Level]: As per National Standard & International Standards.
- [Certificate]: ISO, Material Certificates, SGS Certificate.
- [Specification and material]: As per customer’s requirements
- [Shapes]: Multiple round, square, rectangular, bolted assemblies and reversible tray designs
Our Heat Treatment Trays and Grids Advantage：
- Our offers bespoke fixtures, designed specifically to your requirements.
- Us to offer better custom design and engineering advice.
- Our are focused upon helping our customers reduce their costs and increase their productivity.
- We can offer you a very quick turnaround from inquiry to delivery.
- Heat treatment assemblies, Baskets, Baset Trays, stacking trays, Charging Trays,Piers, Annealing Baskets and furnace spares in our inventory of patterns, Most of the sizes are standard designs and are compatible with your existing furnace line.
- Rich Experience in design of trays & baskets to suit the specific working condition.
- Use only new raw material like nickel plate, chrome iron, cobalt, ferrotungsten to guarantee physical property and increased service life of our castings.
- Owned in-house production and inspect facility to guarantee the best quality possible.
- Experienced workers for foundry, machining and welding guarantee excellent quality and prompt delivery.
Heat Treatment Trays and Grids Grade:
|Grade||Nominal Chemical Composition(W%)|
|HF||19 Chromium,39 Nickel||0.20-0.40||2||2||0.04||0.04||18.0-23.0||8.0-12.0||0.5|
|HH||25 Chromium,12 Nickal||0.20-0.50||2||2||0.04||0.04||24.0-28.0||11.0-14.0||0.5|
|HI||28 Chromium,15 Nickal||0.20-0.50||2||2||0.04||0.04||26.0-30.0||14.0-18.0||0.5|
|HK||25 Chromium,20 Nickal||0.20-0.60||2||2||0.04||0.04||24.0-28.0||18.0-22.0||0.5|
|HE||29 Chromium,9 Nickal||0.20-0.50||2||2||0.04||0.04||26.0-30.0||8.0-11.0||0.5|
|HT||15 Chromium,35 Nickal||0.35-0.75||2||2.5||0.04||0.04||15.0-19.0||33.0-37.0||0.5|
|HU||19 Chromium,39 Nickal||0.35-0.75||2||2.5||0.04||0.04||17.0-21.0||37.0-41.0||0.5|
|HW||12 Chromium,60 Nickal||0.35-0.75||2||2.5||0.04||0.04||10.0-14.0||58.0-62.0||0.5|
|HX||17 Chromium,66 Nickal||0.35-0.75||2||2.5||0.04||0.04||15.0-19.0||64.0-68.0||0.5|
|HC||28 Chromium,||0.5 Max||1||2||0.04||0.04||26.0-30.0||4.00 Max||0.5|
|HD||28 Chromium,5 Nickal||0.5 Max||1||2||0.04||0.04||26.0-30.0||4.0-7.0||0.5|
|HL||29 Chromium,20 Nickal||0.20-0.60||2||2||0.04||0.04||28.0-32.0||18.0-22.0||0.5|
|HN||20 Chromium,25 Nickal||0.20-0.50||2||2||0.04||0.04||19.0-23.0||23.0-27.0||0.5|
|HP||26 Chromium,35 Nickal||0.35-0.75||2||2.5||0.04||0.04||24.0-28.0||33.0-37.0||0.5|
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
- 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
- Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication
- Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.