Heat Treating Fixtures for ASTM A297 HK
Professional cast Heat-treating Fixtures, Baskets For Agglomerating Furnaces, Heat resistant steels castings, cast heat treatment basket, cast pit furnace fixture, cast fixtures, cast furnace fans, cast link belts, roller rails ,High alloy material baskets manufacturer.
- Product Name:Heat-treating Fixtures
- Application:Auto, Precision Gear, Heat-treating industries, etc.
- Min Order:1Piece
- Temperature up to:1000℃ use, oil cooling 149 ℃
- Unit Weight:5~500kg
- Cast/FAB Hybrid tray size: 23-1/4″ X 35-1/4″ X 2″ or according to our mold
- Material:Heat Resistant Steel, Stainless Steel, etc.
- HU-CN, AISI-330 MAT’L.
- Standard:ANSI, ASTM, ASME, DIN, Jis, BS, EN, GB etc.
- Certificate:ISO, Material Certificates, SGS Certificate.
- Delivery time:7-30 days / negotiable
- Port:Shanghai Port
- Production Capacity:6000tons/ Year
- Surface:Shot/Sand blasting
- Payment method:wire transfer,etc.
- Measurement inspection: Mechanical properties testing, tensile strength, yield point, Non destructive inspection (NDT), magnetic particle inspection, dye penetrant test, ultrasonic, Chemical analysis by spectrometer for each heat, PT 100%(liquid penetrant test), VI(visual inspect)100%, dimensional check.100 % self-inspection. 3rd party inspection available.
Our Photos for ASTM A297 HK Heat Treating Fixtures :
Multiple round, square, rectangular, bolted assemblies and reversible Heat-treating Fixtures designs. Large inventory of cast tray patterns and designs used in all furnace types and hearth designs such as batch, continuous, pit & box.
Heat-treating Fixtures Process:
precision casting, investment casting, sand casting, machining and sand blasting, Lost Wax Process & EPC process & Sand Process, including machining process, etc.
Heat-treating Fixtures Materials:
High nickel and high chrome heat resistant alloys, cobalt base alloys, like HU, HT, HK, HP, HW,24/24NbTiZr, 50Cr/50Ni (2.4813), 1.4865, 1.4849, 1.4848, 1.4410, 1.4059, 1.4841, 1.4845, 1.4852, 2.4879 or as per customer’s requirements.
|Grade||Nominal Chemical Composition(W%)|
|HF||19 Chromium,39 Nickel||0.20-0.40||2||2||0.04||0.04||18.0-23.0||8.0-12.0||0.5|
|HH||25 Chromium,12 Nickal||0.20-0.50||2||2||0.04||0.04||24.0-28.0||11.0-14.0||0.5|
|HI||28 Chromium,15 Nickal||0.20-0.50||2||2||0.04||0.04||26.0-30.0||14.0-18.0||0.5|
|HK||25 Chromium,20 Nickal||0.20-0.60||2||2||0.04||0.04||24.0-28.0||18.0-22.0||0.5|
|HE||29 Chromium,9 Nickal||0.20-0.50||2||2||0.04||0.04||26.0-30.0||8.0-11.0||0.5|
|HT||15 Chromium,35 Nickal||0.35-0.75||2||2.5||0.04||0.04||15.0-19.0||33.0-37.0||0.5|
|HU||19 Chromium,39 Nickal||0.35-0.75||2||2.5||0.04||0.04||17.0-21.0||37.0-41.0||0.5|
|HW||12 Chromium,60 Nickal||0.35-0.75||2||2.5||0.04||0.04||10.0-14.0||58.0-62.0||0.5|
|HX||17 Chromium,66 Nickal||0.35-0.75||2||2.5||0.04||0.04||15.0-19.0||64.0-68.0||0.5|
|HC||28 Chromium,||0.5 Max||1||2||0.04||0.04||26.0-30.0||4.00 Max||0.5|
|HD||28 Chromium,5 Nickal||0.5 Max||1||2||0.04||0.04||26.0-30.0||4.0-7.0||0.5|
|HL||29 Chromium,20 Nickal||0.20-0.60||2||2||0.04||0.04||28.0-32.0||18.0-22.0||0.5|
|HN||20 Chromium,25 Nickal||0.20-0.50||2||2||0.04||0.04||19.0-23.0||23.0-27.0||0.5|
|HP||26 Chromium,35 Nickal||0.35-0.75||2||2.5||0.04||0.04||24.0-28.0||33.0-37.0||0.5|
Our Heat Treating Fixtures advantage：
- Us to offer better custom design and engineering advice.
- We work with your heat treatment team to increase your productivity and thus lowering your overall cost of heat treatmen.
- We can offer you a very quick turnaround from inquiry to delivery.
- Resistance to high temperature:Up to 1250℃.
- Heat treatment assemblies, Baskets, Baset Trays, stacking trays, Charging Trays,Piers, Annealing Baskets and furnace spares in our inventory of patterns, Most of the sizes are standard designs and are compatible with your existing furnace line.
- We can formulate heat treatment fixtures according to customer work requirements and drawings.
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
- 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
- Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication
- Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.