1.4848 Heat Treating Baskets Heat Treatment Jig
Quality Control:Professional QC and Test Equipment
Casting Method:Thermal Gravity Casting
Molding Technics:Gravity Casting
Surface Preparation:Sand Blast
Transport Package:Wooden Case
Payment Terms: T/T
Application:For various types of heat treatment furnaces Auto, Precision Gear, Heat-treating industries.Quench Furnace Tray
Heat treating baskets can be an efficient way to handle the parts finishing process.
A well-designed basket is effective at keeping parts safe from damage and is often useful for a variety of processes.
While the baskets can be made out of a variety of materials, steel fabrications are the best for a number of reasons.
Let’s take a look at the benefits of using steel fabrications with your heat treating basket.
Our Photos for 1.4848 Heat Treating Baskets Heat Treatment Jig :
Our You Tube video:
Are You Looking for Heat Treating Baskets?
EB China Welcome You Place Orders Anytime
ebcastworld.com offer the best Heat Treating Baskets with worldwide shipping.
High nickel chromium alloy steel casting professional manufacturers, with a centrifugal casting, precision casting, sand casting,Our company is to use special casting technology, special material production of heat resistance, machining, welding and assembly a set of means of production.
Main products are: furnace roll, radiant tube, glass roller, steering roller, stable tension roller, sink roll, roll, and heat resistant steel plate, material basket, etc. Various kinds of wear resistant castings, heat, acid resistance and is widely used in petrochemical, metallurgy, building materials, electric power and other industries.
Product main material: HK, HT, HP, HU, 1.4848, 1.4852, 1.4857, 2.4879, MO – RE1, MO – RE2, 22 – H, SUPER22 – H, CF – 3M etc. Various kinds of alloy steel
Heat Treating Baskets Heat Resistance:
Obviously, when it comes to a heat treating basket, the biggest need is heat resistance.
With steel, the heat resistance far exceeds that of plastic or other materials.
The melting point of a basic stainless steel alloy is about 2,550 degrees Fahrenheit while even the strongest of plastics has a melting point of 750 degrees Fahrenheit.
Heat Resistant Basket High Load Capacity:
On average, steel has a much higher tensile strength than plastic.
The higher tensile strength of steel allows baskets made from this material to handle loads that would crush a frame made of plastic.
Heat Treating Baskets Lasts Longer:
While there are many factors that can cause a plastic basket to fall apart, steel baskets, are able to resist those factors. They include being impervious to:
High temperatures damaging the polymer’s bonds
Chemicals soaking into the basket and contaminating it
Oxygenation of the basket decaying its molecular structure
|Heat-resistant Steel Castings|
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
- 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
- Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication
- Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.