ASTM A297 Hl Heat Treat Rack for Vacuum Furnaces
Product: Heat Treat Rack
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 piece.
Temperature up to: 1250℃
Material Grade: ASTM A297 HL
Dimensions: Customized Size
Machining Tolerance: +/-0.1mm
Surface: Shot/ Sand blasting
Specification and material: As per customer’s requirements
Type: OEM Die
Quality Level: As per National Standard & International Standards.
Standard: TBF, AFNOR, AISI, ATSM, UNI, BS, DIN, JIS, GB etc.
Certificate: ISO9001, Material Certificates, SGS Certificate.
Process: Precision casting, machining, shot blasting, packing
Service: Metallurgical Equipment Casting Services
Quality Control: Professional Inspection, spectrometer
Measurement inspection: 100 % self-inspection.
Supply Ability: 2500 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging Details: Packed in wooden case, seaworthy package or as per your special requirements
Delivery time: 7-30 days/ negotiable
Payment method: wire transfer,etc.
Port: Ship from Shanghai Port to the customer’s designated location.
Specification: According to drawings, heat resistance, surface treatment requirement, Various type of 2D or 3D drawings are acceptable, etc.
ASTM A297 Hl Heat Treat Rack Grade:
|GB||DIN||ASTM A297||JIS||Maximum operation|
Our ASTM A297 Hl Heat Treat Rack Advantage：
- Our offers bespoke fixtures, designed specifically to your requirements.
- We can offer you a very quick turnaround from inquiry to delivery.
- Resistance to high temperature: Up to 1250℃.
- Large inventory of cast tray patterns and designs used in all furnace types and hearth designs such as batch, continuous, pit & box.
- We can formulate heat treatment fixtures according to customer work requirements and drawings.
- Owned in-house production and inspect facility to guarantee the best quality possible.
- Various kinds of alloy, shapes, sizes round grids, square grids ,multiple trays bolted together, reversible/non-reversible, cast-in or bolt-on shoes, pusher/puller sections, customized design for all type of furnace layouts.
- Experienced workers for foundry, machining and welding guarantee excellent quality and prompt delivery.
- 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
- Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication
- Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.