Heat Resistant Radiant Tube for Sale
- Types: W-Type Radiant Tube, U-type Radiant Tube, I-type Radiant Tube and Electrical Radiant Tube
- Size: OD50 to OD1500mm
- Melting Methods: Electric Arc Furnaces, Induction Furnaces & Vacuum Furnaces
- Standards: ANSI,ASTM,ASME,API,JIS,DIN,BS,EN,KS,UNI,SABS,GOST.
- Quality Control: UT,MT,RT,PT,Chemical Analysis Report, Mechanical Property Test,etc.
- Production Process: Centrifugal Cast Process, Investment Cast Process, Welding Process.
- Surface Treatment: shot blasting,painting,plating,polishing,black oxide,transparent anti-rust oil.
- Inspection: in-house inspection, third party inspection.
- Radiant Tubes for Furnaces Certificates:
1.Chemical Analysis Report
2.Heat-treatment Sheet Report
3.Dimension Size Report
4.DP Test Report
Our Photos for Heat Resistant Radiant Tube for Sale:
The centrifugal Heat Resistant Radiant Tube are of good heat, corrosion, wear-resistant properties, working at high temperature environment on average: 800 to 1200°C.
Quality control and management for the whole production process, including ingot smelting,casting, heat treatment, machining and strictly final inspection prior to delivery.
Heat Resistant Radiant Tube heaters are widely used in heat treatment equipment, auto parts, iron and steel manufacturing, electric power, thermal-mechanical processing,aluminum industry, metallurgical equipment, petrochemical equipment, glass machinery, ceramic machinery,food machinery, pharmaceutical machinery, power engineering industry, and residential appliances.
High nickel and high chrome heat resistant alloys, cobalt base alloys, like HU, HT, HK, HP, HW, 24/24NbTiZr, 50Cr/50Ni (2.4813), 1.4865, 1.4849, 1.4848, 1.4410, 1.4059, 1.4841, 1.4845, 1.4852, 2.4879 or as per customer’s requirements.
We can professionally customize what you need according to your industrial needs and design drawings
|Heat-resistant Steel Castings|
Q: What kinds of products do you offer?
A: We mainly produce various high alloy steel castings, such as heat treatment fixtures, heat-resistant steel tray, heat treating Basket, Radiant Tubes, Furnace Rollers, grate strips, Nodular cast iron Slag Pot, Aluminum Ingot Mold, Lead melting pot.
Q: Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q: What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q: What is the Warranty for our products ?
A: If any quality problems on our side occurred in this period , we will take on the shipping cost and replacement.
Q: How to give inquiry?
A: Step 1, please tell us what weight ,dimension, material do you need please.
Step 2, Better help to provide the drawing with above-mentioned details please.
Step 3, when we have enough details, we may quote accordingly.
Q: What is the delivery time of your products?
A: It depends on the inventory availability.If items needed are in stock, the delivery time would be within 7 work days, but if not the delivery time would be around 30 work days.
We will send working schedule of your order each week.
The detailed inspection picturesion by email.
Q: Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q: Do you support drop shipping?
A: Yes, your drop shipping is aviable.
A: Transported by DHL, UPS, EMS, Fedex, Air freight, Sea freight.
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
- 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
- Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication
- Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.