Hardox 600 Wear Plate
Hardox 600 is the hardest wear plate in the world, with a hardness value of 600HBW. It is generally used in occasions with extremely severe wear and is mainly used to replace cast steel, chromium alloy cast iron and surface hardened metals. Despite its high hardness, we can still machine, weld and cut it. Although the hardness of Hardox 600 is very high, it still has quite high impact toughness.
- Product: Hardox 600 Wear Plate
- Hardness: 600HBW
- Material Grade: Hardox 600
- Dimensions: Customer Required
- Minimum order quantity: 2 pieces
- Specifications: ASTM/ ASME
- Heat Treatment: Normalized/ Drawing-back
- Production Technique: Hot-Rolled (HR) / Cold-Rolled (CR)
- Form: Coils, Foils, Rolls, Plain Sheet, Shim Sheet, Perforated Sheet, Chequered Plate, Strip, Ring (Flange)
- Finish: Hot rolled plate (HR), Cold rolled sheet (CR)
- Service: Customized Service, Machining
- Delivery Time: 7-30 days/ To be negotiated
- Port: Ship from Shanghai Port to the customer’s designated location.
Our Photos for Hardox 600 Wear Plate:
- Hardox 600 Wear Plate Size Specification:
Thickness (H): 3mm- 200mm
Width (B): 500mm- 3000mm
Length (L): 1000mm- 12000mm
Hardox 600 Wear Plate Chemical Composition:
|8– 30 mm||0.45||0.7||1.00||0.015||0.010||1.2||2.0||0.8||0.004||0.73||0.55|
|30.1– 50 mm||0.47||0.7||1.00||0.015||0.010||1.2||2.0||0.8||0.004||0.84||0.59|
|CEV = C+ Mn/5 + [Cr+Mo+V]/5 + [Cu+Ni]/15||CET = C + [Mn+Mo]/10 + [Cr+Cu]/20 + Ni/40|
The mechanical properties of Hardox 600:
Hardness (Surface): 570 – 640 HBW
Impact toughness typical: 20J/-40C (longitudinal)
Yield strength typical: 1650 N/mm2
Tensile strength typical: 2000 N/mm2
Elongation (A5) typical: 7%
Hardox 600 Wear Plate is a quenched and tempered martensitic wear plate for extreme abrasion with a typical hardness of 600 Brinell.
The Hardox 600 offers a unique combination of weldability, hardness and toughness and is the only wear plate on the market to reach a hardness of 600 Brinell.
Production of Hardox 600 requires access to an optimal and accurate process control in every step of manufacturing.
In contrast to the other Hardox wear plates the Hardox 600 is designed only for wear applications and is not intended for structural use.
The Hardox 600 is delivered in as quenched and tempered condition and should not be used at service temperatures exceeding 250°C.
The Hardox 600 is today supplied in thicknesses 8 to 50 mm and in 2000 mm width. To optimise the weldability and machining performance two chemical compositions have been selected to cover the present thickness range.
Q: What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q: Can you manufacture Customization products?
A: Yes, we can.
We can produce both standard and special prosucts.
Our can make them according to your drawings and samples.
Q: What is the Warranty for our products ?
A: If any quality problems on our side occurred in this period , we will take on the shipping cost and replacement.
Q: What information do we need to provide to you in order to confirm our parts order?
A: provide us your drawings or detailed specifications for our technical staff could make the drawing.
Q: How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 7 to 30 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A:1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
1. 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.