Cobalt Based Hardfacing Overlay Welding Parts
We produce High Temperature Superalloy Castings Parts with centrifugal cast process, investment process and
resin sand cast process.
We melt good quality Co-based Alloy Castings with Vacuum Furnaces and Induction Furnaces.
We can cast and machine the hard Cobalt-based Alloy Castings as per the drawings.
We would like to help select suitable Co-based Alloy Grade as per your specific working condition.
Cobalt-based alloys have been in use for producing various components such as vanes or combustion chambers.
The material can be implemented as wrought or as precision-cast parts or as centrifugal cast parts. The design of
cobalt superalloys, which is aimed at an enhancement of both their oxidation resistance and their hot corrosion
resistance, has received considerable impetus recently, especially since the advent of overlay coating techniques
and the extensive studies which have been undertaken to elucidate the hot corrosion mechanisms and the effect
of alloying elements.
Our Photos for Cobalt Based Hardfacing Overlay Welding Parts:
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport is Shanghai port
- The nearest airport is Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms are L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition is 50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability is 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability is yes
- Sample Time is 15-30 Days
- Packing is Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time is about 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service is OEM, ODM or Customized
1. 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.