Hard Alloy Ball G25 Bearing Balls
Hard Alloy Balls is a range of cobalt-chromium alloys designed for wear resistance, heat resistance andcorrosion resistance.
Hard Alloy Ball valve and valve seat standard valve ball Ball valve and valve seats is widely used in petroleum industry,
especially for oil well pump, such as sucker rod pump. in marine exploration, heat exchanger.
Hard Alloy balls Feature:
1. High temperature resistance The strength keeps stable up to 800℃ and it can even momentarily used at 1200℃.
2. Wear resistance
Due mainly to the unique inherent characteristics of the hard carbide phase dispersed in a
CoCr alloy matrix, it has exceptional wear and galling resistance.
This exellent and lovely property allows this kind of material parts to be used in oil&gas, slurry, acid liquid and any other mediums.
Hard Alloy Balls G25 Bearing Balls Valve Standard:
Hard Alloy Balls G25 Bearing Balls Valve Chemical Composition:
Our Photos for Hard Alloy Ball G25 Bearing Balls :
Our Experience :
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport is Shanghai port
- The nearest airport is Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms are L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition is 50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability is 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability is yes
- Sample Time is 15-30 Days
- Packing is Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time is about 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service is OEM, ODM or Customized
1. 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.