Place of Origin: China
Brand Name: Eternal Bliss
Model Number: EB21002
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: 700kg
Packaging Details: Pallets
Delivery Time: It depends on the quantity to be ordered.
Payment Terms: by T/T or L/C, Western Union
Supply Ability: 10000 tons per year
Mill Size: Φ2400×1000,Φ3600×3500,Φ4000×1400,Φ4000×6000,Φ5500×1800,Φ6000×3000,Φ6000×2800,etc.
A complete set of ball mill rubber liner consists of end-liner (grid type is lattice liner), ends lifter bar,
the center ring (grid type is center liner), fillers, barrel lifter bar (also known as layering),cylinder liner,
manhole, fasteners and other parts.
Grate rubber linings wear-resistant rubber are used in grid type, overflow type, multi-warehouse-type ball mill. Rubber liner is
mainly applied to wet grinding process, and now dry grinding which required strict metal impurities(iron) has also being applied.
Rubber Mill Liners are chosen for most primary, secondary and tertiary ball mills.
And in many cases rubber components are best suited for specific areas in AG and SAG mills.
We supplied complete rubber linings in some of the largest ball mills. We have supplied Rubber Liners for more than 100 mills worldwide.
1. High abrasion resistance, with service life 1.5 times longer than that of metal ones.
2. Lower noise by 8-10db than that of metal ones.
3. Light in weight, resulting in easy installation and disassembling (taking only 1/3 of the time needed for installing or removing metal liners).
4. High price/performance ratio
5.Low power consumption,high wear and impact resistance, low noise, easy to install, saving the ball.
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
1. 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.