Grate Discharge Liner
- Hardness: HB310-390
- Surface Finish: Appro.Ra100
- Size Tolerance: as per CT13
- Material: Cr-Mo Alloy Steel
- Hardness: HRC33-42
- Impact Value: More than AK50J
- Application: Mining Industry
- MOQ: 2 tons
- Material Grade: AS2074 L2B, L2C, L2A
- Production Process: Sand Process + Heat treatment
- Melting Process: Induction Melting
Our company is a Chinese specialized manufacturer of alloy steel castings.
We can produce alloy steel castings as per the drawings of customers.
Grate Discharge Liner for Ball Mill Detailed Product Description
|Material:||Alloy Steel||Hardness:||Approx HB370|
|Dimension:||According To Detail Drawing||Application:||Ball Mill|
|Surface Quality:||Good Surface Quality After Shot Blaseing||Inspecting:||UT&MT|
Our Photos for Cr Mo Alloy Grate Discharge Liner for Ball Mill :
We produce every Grate Discharge Liner with strict control procedures, must by the quality inspection department quality inspection before delivery，to ensure that each factory the quality of the products.
The use of Discharge end Liners, reduce cost of investment castings and wear, more can reduce due to often shutdown losses asa result of the replacement parts,greatly improve the work efficiency.
We can according to individualized requirements of customers. Products through scientific and strict smelting, casting, heat treatment process,greatly improving the wear resistance.
Contact us: If you have interest, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Pls send the drawing, technical requirements to us by email.
Looking forward to receiving your inquiry and reply.
|Item||Cr-Mo Alloy Steel Ⅰ||Cr-Mo Alloy Steel Ⅱ||Cr-Mo Alloy Steel Ⅲ|
|EquivalentSpecification||DL/T 681-1999GB/T26651-2011||AS2074L2B Mod||DL/T 681-1999|
|Material Type||Martensite Steel||Martensite or Pearlitic Cr Mo Steel||Martensite Steel|
Our Experience :
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
- 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
- Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
- Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.