Gr2 Titanium Plate Suppliers
- Name: Titanium Plate/ titanium sheet
- Thickness: 0.2-200mm
- Width: <2500mm
- Length: <6500mm
- Technique: Cold Rolled, Hot Rolled
- Ti (Min): 88% -99.9%
- Model Number: KW-2
- Advantage 1: lightweight with densit 4.51g/ cm3
- Advantage 2: Excellent anti-corrosion
- Surface: sand blast or pickling or polished
- Powder Or Not: Not Powder
- Standard: ASTMB265, AMS4902
- Application: Chemical industry / Electronic industry / Mechanical
- Grade: GR1, GR2, GR3, GR4, GR5, GR7, GR9
- Character: Greater corrosion resistance
- Supply Ability:1000 Ton/ Month
- Lead Time :Shipped in 5-10 days after payment
Our Photos for Gr2 Titanium Plate Suppliers:
Titanium Grades Description:
Titanium Grade 1-4 is pure Titanium, the other grades are alloys. Pure Titanium is used due to its high corrosion resistance, the alloys because of the extremely high strength to weight ratio.
Grade 1. Pure Titanium, relatively low strength and high ductility.
Grade 2. The pure titanium most used. The best combination of strength, ductility and weldability.
Grade 3. High strength Titanium, used for Matrix-plates in shell and tube heat exchangers.
Grade 5. The most manufactured titanium alloy. Exceedingly high strength. High heat resistance.
Grade 7. Superior corrosion resistance in reducing and oxidizing environments.
Grade 9. Very high strength and corrosion resistance..
Grade 12. Better heat resistance than pure Titanium. Applications as for Grade 7 and Grade 11.
Grade 23. Titanium-6Aluminum-4Vanadium ELI (Extra Low Interstitial) Alloy for surgical implant Applications.
Titanium Plate Material:
|Grade||Ti||Major composition||residual elements (not more than)|
|Titanium Sheet||0.5-0.8||800 max, Ti 6Al-4V||2000 max|
|1000 max, CP Ti|
|Titanium Sheet||0.8-5||1000 max||3000 max|
|Titanium Plate||5-8||2000 max||4000 max|
|Titanium Plate||8-100||2500 max||6000 max|
|Titanium Sheet||0.020″-0.032″||31.5″ max, Ti-6Al-4V||78.7″ max|
|39.4″ max, C.P. Ti|
|Titanium Sheet||0.032″-0.20″||39.4″ max||118.1″ max|
|Titanium Plate||0.20″-0.32″||78.7″ max||157.5″ max|
|Titanium Plate||0.32″-3.94″||78.7″ max||236.2″ max|
All products are manufactured according to ASTM standard (are according to ASME standard and DIN standard) and we make 100% inspection before shipment,also we can provide the MTC Material Test Certification.
we welcome the customized products.
Titanium Plate Q&A:
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, usually we provide free samples for testing under the condition of freight paid by customer.
Q: What is the Warranty for our products ?
A: If any quality problems on our side occurred in this period , we will take on the shipping cost and replacement.
Q: Can you manufacture Customization products?
A: Yes, we can.
We can produce both standard and special prosucts.
Our can make them according to your drawings and samples.
Q: What information do we need to provide to you in order to confirm our parts order?
A: provide us your drawings or detailed specifications for our technical staff could make the drawing.
Q: What is the delivery time of your products?
A: It depends on the inventory availability.If items needed are in stock, the delivery time would be within 7 work days, but if not the delivery time would be around 30 work days.
We will send working schedule of your order each week.
Our will inspect and test all merchandise in case of damaging and missing parts before shipment.
The detailed inspection picturesion by email.
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
- 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
- Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
- Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.