Gas Radiant Tube Supplier for Industrial
- Gas Radiant Tube have: W-type radiant tube, U-type radiant tube, P-type radiant tube, etc.
- Material Tube: HPNb, HK40, HT, HU, HH, ZGCr25Ni20, ZGCr25Ni35Nb, ZGCr28Ni48W5, KHR35H
- Elbow: HPNb, ZG40Cr25Ni20Si2
- Support: Gx40CrNiSi25-20
- Flange: GSC25, SS400
- Welding consumables: Similar to or higher than base material or as required.
- Standard: ANSI B16.9, EN10253-2, DIN2605, GOST17375-2001, JIS B2313, MSS SP 75, etc.
- Wall thickness: STD, XS, XXS, SCH20,SCH30,SCH40, SCH60, SCH80, SCH160, XXS and etc.
- Material Carbon steel: Carbon steel,A234WPB, A420WPL6 St37,St45, E24, A42CP, 16Mn, Q345, P245GH,P235GH, P265GH, P280GH,P295GH,P355GH etc.
- Pipeline steel: WPHY42, WPHY52, WPHY60, WPHY65,WPHY70, WPHY80 and etc.
- Cr-Mo alloy steel: P11,P22,P5, P9,P91, 10CrMo9-10, 16Mo3 etc.
- Inspection: Each piece goes through our strict inspection, PT, UT, LT, or according to requirements
- Standard: ANSI, ASTM, ASME, DIN, GB
- Advantage: Highly experienced staff and complete inspection facility to assure quality.
- Advantages: ready stock,faster delivery time;available in all sizes, austomized; high quality
Our Photos for Gas Radiant Tube Supplier:
Gas Radiant Tube for Industrial Application:
- Heat resistant alloy Gas Radiant Tube are mainly used in petrochemical, metallurgary, steel and heat resistant industries.
- corrosion resistant alloy radiant tubes are used in pulp and paper, chemical and other petrochemical industries.
- Super-alloys radiant tubes are used in high strength, carburization resistance industry.
- The Radiant Tube Heater for Industrial are working at high temperature environment on average: 800-1200 °C
- Most of them are used for indirect heating to furnace like CAL(continuous annealing line)CGL, (continous galvanizing line).
- If you have interest,please do not hesitate to contact me.
- Pls send the drawing,technical requirements to us by email.
- Looking forward to receiving your inquiry and reply. Thank you.
|0.30-0.40||0.5-2.0||≦1.50||23.0-25.0||23.0-25.0||≦0.03||≦ 0.035||Nb 1.2-1.8|
|0.35-0.50||0.5-2.0||≦1.50||27.0-30.0||47.0-50.0||≦0.03||≦ 0.035||W 4.0-5.5|
Q: What kinds of products do you offer?
A: We mainly produce various high alloy steel castings, such as heat treatment fixtures, heat-resistant steel tray, heat treating Basket, Radiant Tubes, Furnace Rollers, grate strips, Nodular cast iron Slag Pot, Aluminum Ingot Mold, Lead melting pot.
Q: Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q: What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q: What is the Warranty for our products ?
A: If any quality problems on our side occurred in this period , we will take on the shipping cost and replacement.
Q: How to give inquiry?
A: Step 1, please tell us what weight ,dimension, material do you need please.
Step 2, Better help to provide the drawing with above-mentioned details please.
Step 3, when we have enough details, we may quote accordingly.
Q: Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q: Do you support drop shipping?
A: Yes, your drop shipping is aviable.
A: Transported by DHL, UPS, EMS, Fedex, Air freight, Sea freight.
Q: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A:1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.
- 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
- Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communicatio
- Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.