Furnace Tubes for Industrial
Furnace Tubes for Industrial are available in different forms, ‘W radiant tubes, U radiant tubes, P radiant tubes, single linear tubes, double linear tubes, continuous tube systems, etc.
In a wide range of outputs, Furnace Tubes are of good heat, corrosion, wear-resistant properties, working at high temperature environment on average: 800 to 1200°C, each to suit particular applications.
- Types: Furnace Tube for Industrial
- Minimum order quantity: 2 pieces
- Size: OD50 to OD2500mm
- Standards: ANSI, ASTM, ASME, API, JIS, DIN, BS, EN, KS, UNI ,SABS ,GOST.
- Quality Control: UT, MT, RT, PT, Chemical Analysis Report, Mechanical Property Test, etc.
- Inspection: In-house inspection, third party inspection.
- Heat Treatment Production Process: Centrifugal Cast Process, Investment Cast Process, Welding Process.
- Process: Normalizing,Quenching,Tempering,Annealing.
Our Photos for HK40 Furnace Tubes for Industrial:
heat treatment equipment, auto parts, iron and steel manufacturing,electric power, thermal-mechanical processing, aluminum industry, metallurgical equipment, petrochemical equipment, glass machinery, ceramic machinery,food machinery, pharmaceutical machinery, power engineering industryand residential appliances.
Furnace Tubes for Industrial Material Grade:
|GB||DIN||ASTM||JIS||Chemical Composition||Maximum operation|
Q: What kinds of products do you offer?
A: We mainly produce various high alloy steel castings, such as heat treatment fixtures, heat-resistant steel tray, heat treating Basket, Radiant Tubes, Furnace Rollers, grate strips, Nodular cast iron Slag Pot, Aluminum Ingot Mold, Lead melting pot.
Q: Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q: What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q: What is the Warranty for our products ?
A: If any quality problems on our side occurred in this period , we will take on the shipping cost and replacement.
Q: How to give inquiry?
A: Step 1, please tell us what weight ,dimension, material do you need please.
Step 2, Better help to provide the drawing with above-mentioned details please.
Step 3, when we have enough details, we may quote accordingly.
Q: Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q: If your product has inferior quality or quality problem after we use them what happens next?
A: First, you have to provide us photos of the problem part and also provide photos of the use.
If it is indeed a quality problem of the product itself, we would offer compensation to you and also figure out solutions to avoid this kind of quality problem in the future.
If the problem is caused by clients, we would provide the technical suggestions to avoid same problems.
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
- 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
- Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication
- Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.