ASTM A297 Investment Cast Furnace Trays
[Products]: Investment Cast Furnace Trays, Stacking trays, heat treatment trays and grids, baskets, Pusher Trays, Batch skid trays, Pit Furnace Trays, Roller hearth trays, etc.
[Standard]: ANSI,ASTM,ASME,DIN,GB etc.
[Quality Level]: As per National Standard & International Standards.
[Heat Treatment]: annealing, normalizing, tempering, nitriding, carbonitriding, carburizing and induction hardening
[Process]:precision casting/investment casting/sand casting/ machining and sand blasting/ Lost Wax Process & EPC process & Sand Process/ including machining process/ etc.
[Measurement inspection]: Mechanical properties testing, tensile strength, yield point, Non destructive inspection (NDT), magnetic particle inspection, dye penetrant test, ultrasonic, etc.
100 % self-inspection. 3rd party inspection available.
Our Cast Furnace Trays advantage：
1.Our offers bespoke fixtures, designed specifically to your requirements.
2.Our are focused upon helping our customers reduce their costs and increase their productivity.
3.Resistance to high temperature:Up to 1300℃.
4.A Iarge number of Existing Patterns of fixture for Standard, Famous Brand Heat treatment Furnaces.
5.Rich Experience in design of trays & baskets to suit the specific working condition.
6.More Production process available: Wax lost cast process, EPC cast process, Sand cast process, including machining process.
7.With our extensive experience and in-house designers we can offer you and your heat-treatment needs the ideal solutions.
8.We can formulate various Cast Furnace Trays according to customer work requirements and drawings
9.We can supply finished High Temperature Material Trays Fixture with heat-treatment and machining process.
10.Various kinds of alloy, shapes, sizes round grids, square grids ,multiple trays bolted together, reversible/non-reversible, cast-in or bolt-on shoes, pusher/puller sections, customized design for all type of furnace layouts.
Investment Cast Furnace Trays Material Grade:
|0.30-0.40||0.5-2.0||≦1.50||23.0-25.0||23.0-25.0||≦0.03||≦ 0.035||Nb 1.2-1.8|
|G-CoCr28W||0.35-0.50||0.5-2.0||≦1.50||27.0-30.0||47.0-50.0||≦0.03||≦ 0.035||W 4.0-5.5|
More than 20 years of professional experience and continuous R&D efforts enable us to offer better custom design and engineering advice
Use only new raw material like nickel plate, chrome iron, cobalt, ferro-tungsten to guarantee physical property and increased service life of our castings
Owned in-house production and inspect facility to guarantee the best quality possible
Experienced workers for foundry, machining and welding guarantee excellent quality and prompt delivery
Focused sales and customer-service team are working with 100% passion to offer you a five-star purchase experience.
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
- 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
- Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication
- Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.