Electrical Radiant Tube
- Product description: The centrifugal Electrical Radiant Tube are of good heat, corrosion, wear-resistant properties, working at high temperature environment on average: 800 to 1200°C.
- Size: OD50 to OD1500mm
- Standards: ANSI,ASTM,ASME,API,JIS,DIN,BS,EN,KS,UNI,SABS,GOST.
- Types: W-Type Radiant Tube: U-type Radiant Tube: I-type Radiant Tube and Electrical Radiant Tube
- Production Process: Centrifugal Cast Process, Investment Cast Process, Welding Process.
- Heat Treatment Process: Normalizing,Quenching,Tempering,Annealing.
- Quality Control: UT,MT,RT,PT,Chemical Analysis Report, Mechanical Property Test,etc.
- Inspection: in-house inspection, third party inspection.
- Radiant Tubes Certificates:
1. Chemical Analysis Report
2. Heat-treatment Sheet Report
3. Dimension Size Report
4. DP Test Report
Our Photos for Electrical Radiant Tube Manufacturers and Suppliers:
Our Electrical Radiant Tube are widely used in heat treatment equipment, auto parts, iron and steel manufacturing, electric power, thermal-mechanical processing,aluminum industry, metallurgical equipment, petrochemical equipment, glass machinery, ceramic machinery,food machinery, pharmaceutical machinery, power engineering industry, and residential appliances.
1. The core material is DC argon arc welding, which ensures various technical indexes such as surface load, resistance difference and so on.
2. Heat-resistant insulating ceramics have good thermal shock resistance, high temperature resistance and long service life.
3. Compact structure, stable performance, single power, service life is several times that of ordinary electric heating tubes.
4. Easy to install, test and maintain, all carried out outside the furnace.
Quality control and management for the whole production process, including ingot smelting,casting, heat treatment, machining and strictly final inspection prior to delivery.
If you have interest,please do not hesitate to contact me.
Pls send the drawing,technical requirements to us by email.
Looking forward to receiving your inquiry and reply. Thank you.
Q: What kinds of products do you offer?
A: We mainly produce various high alloy steel castings, such as heat treatment fixtures, heat-resistant steel tray, heat treating Basket, Radiant Tubes, Furnace Rollers, grate strips, Nodular cast iron Slag Pot, Aluminum Ingot Mold, Lead melting pot.
Q: Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q: What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q: What is the Warranty for our products ?
A: If any quality problems on our side occurred in this period , we will take on the shipping cost and replacement.
Q: How to give inquiry?
A: Step 1, please tell us what weight ,dimension, material do you need please.
Step 2, Better help to provide the drawing with above-mentioned details please.
Step 3, when we have enough details, we may quote accordingly.
Q: Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q: If your product has inferior quality or quality problem after we use them what happens next?
A: First, you have to provide us photos of the problem part and also provide photos of the use.
If it is indeed a quality problem of the product itself, we would offer compensation to you and also figure out solutions to avoid this kind of quality problem in the future.
If the problem is caused by clients, we would provide the technical suggestions to avoid same problems.
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
- 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
- Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication
- Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.