E.R.W Radiant Tubes Assemblies
Radiant Tubes for Furnaces Steel Casting Radiant Tubes are available in different forms, ‘U’ tube, ‘W’ tube,single linear tubes,
double linear tubes,continuous tube systems, etc., in a wide range of outputs, each to suit particular applications.
The radiant heater warms all solid objects and surfaces in its path. They are mounted overhead and produce infra red
radiant heat that is directed downward by a reflector.
Types:W-Type Radiant Tube; U-type Radiant Tube, I-type Radiant Tube and Electrical Radiant Tube
Size: OD50 to OD1500mm
Melting Methods: Electric Arc Furnaces, Induction Furnaces & Vacuum Furnaces
Production Process: Centrifugal Cast Process, Investment Cast Process, Welding Process.
Quality Control: UT,MT,RT,PT,Chemical Analysis Report, Mechanical Property Test,etc.
Heat Treatment Process: Normalizing,Quenching,Tempering,Annealing.
Surface Treatment: shot blasting,painting,plating,polishing,black oxide,transparent anti-rust oil.
Inspection: in-house inspection, third party inspection.
Radiant Tubes for Furnaces Certificates:
1. Chemical Analysis Report
2. Heat-treatment Sheet Report
3. Dimension Size Report
4. DP Test Report
Radiant Tubes for Furnaces Packing: Seaworthy plywood package on stell pallets or as customer’s request
Competitive Advantage: Quality control and management for the whole production process,
including ingot smelting,casting, heat treatment, machining and strictly final inspection prior to delivery.
Application: Our radiant tube heaters are widely used in heat treatment equipment, auto parts, iron and steel manufacturing,
electric power, thermal-mechanical processing,aluminum industry, metallurgical equipment, petrochemical equipment,
glass machinery, ceramic machinery,food machinery, pharmaceutical machinery, power engineering industry, and residential appliances.
Material Grade: High nickel and high chrome heat resistant alloys, cobalt base alloys, like HU, HT, HK, HP, HW, 24/24NbTiZr, 50Cr/50Ni (2.4813), 1.4865, 1.4849, 1.4848, 1.4410, 1.4059, 1.4841, 1.4845, 1.4852, 2.4879 .
We can professionally customize what you need according to your industrial needs and design drawings
Our Photos for E.R.W Radiant Tubes Assemblies for Furnaces:
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
- 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
- Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication
- Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.