Super Duplex Stainless Steel Plates
17-4 PH Super Duplex Stainless Steel Plates is a martensitic, chromium-nickel-copper precipitation-hardening stainless steel.
17-4 PH stainless steel is capable of attaining a wide range of strength and toughness properties depending on the precipitation or aging temperature used in hardening.
Its valuable combination of high strength, good corrosion resistance and toughness in both base metals and welds gives designers opportunities to add reliability to their products while simplifying fabrication and often reducing costs.
High strength is maintained to approximately 600°F (316°C). This material has good resistance to stress corrosion cracking in the lower strength conditions.
Our Photos for 17-4 PH Super Duplex Stainless Steel Plates:
17-4PH Physical Properties
Melting Range: 2560-2625°F (1404-1440°C)
Density: 0.2820 lb/in³
Mean Coefficient of Thermal Expansion (Annealed Condition)
Temperature Range Coefficients
°C °F μm/m·°C in/in/°F·106
21-93 70-200 10.8 6.0
21-204 70-400 10.8 6.0
21-316 70-600 11.2 6.2
21-427 70-800 11.2 6.3
Thermal Conductivity (H 900 Condition)
Temperature Range W/m·K Btu/(hr/ft²/in/°F)
149 300 17.90 124
260 500 19.50 135
460 860 22.50 156
482 900 22.60 157
Specific Heat (Annealed Condition)
Temperature Range J/gg·K Btu/lb/°F
0-100 32-212 460 0.11
Electrical Resistivity (Annealed Condition)
Mechanical Properties and Yield Strength 17-4PH Stainless Steel – Cold Flattened (Annealed)
Ultimate Tensile Strength Ksi (MPa): 160 (1103)
0.2% Tensile Yield Strength Ksi (MPa): 145 (1000)
Elongation % in 2″ (50mm): 5.0
Hardness Rockwell C: 35
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
- 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
- Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication
- Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.