Double Wave Ball Mill Liners
- Commonly used aliases: Mill Liner, Ball Mill Liner, Partition Board, Grate Board, Ring Groove Liner, Groove Liner, Step Liner
- Applicable equipment: Mill, vertical ball mill, lattice ball mill, overflow ball mill, tubular ball mill, rod mill, cement ball mill, etc.
- Main material: High manganese steel, new composite materials, modified high manganese steel, new high manganese steel, ultra high manganese steel, super high manganese steel, metamorphic high manganese steel, multiple alloy steel, high (low) chromium cast iron Wait
- Applicable materials: Ball mill is the key equipment for crushing materials after crushing. It is widely used in the production of cement, silicate products, new building materials, refractory materials, fertilizers, black and non-ferrous metal beneficiation, and glass ceramics. It is used for dry or wet grinding of various ores and other grindable materials.
Double Wave Ball Mill Liners Classification:
Wave Ball mill liners are generally divided into five categories according to their use parts: cylinder liner, grinding head liner, partition board, grinding grate board, manhole liner and special liner. Special liner refers to components with special functions, such as retaining ring, ring, etc, although it is no longer a protective part in the traditional sense, we still call it a liner, and are classified as a special liner. class.
Double Wave Ball Mill Liners Material:
The liner material has developed from early high manganese steel, nickel hard cast iron, ordinary white cast iron, etc. to today’s several series of hundreds of varieties, mainly alloy steel, high and low chromium cast iron, austempered ductile iron and other materials.
Our Photos for Double Wave Ball Mill Liners:
|Model||Rotating speed of cylinder（r/min）||Ball load（t）||Feed size（mm）||Discharge size（mm）||output（t/h）||Motor Power（kw）||Machine weight（T）|
Characteristics of Double Wave Ball Mill Liners
⒈High wear resistance and impact resistance
The alloy steel liner in dual-medium quenching is scientifically and reasonably formulated with alloy elements, so that the liner has good physical and chemical properties. The hardness is above HRC45-55, the impact toughness is above 25J, and the service life is more than twice that of high manganese steel. Able to withstand huge impacts. The surface shape of the liner can be maintained for a long time during work to ensure that the output of the mill is increased by more than 5%.
⒉High strength and high toughness In the quenching process of the liner, the special dual-medium quenching agent with good thermal stability is used as the medium to make the product achieve the combination of high strength, high hardness and high toughness to meet the technical requirements of wear resistance
⒊High cost performance, strong adaptability
After the advanced dual-medium quenching process, it has the characteristics of high quenching hardness and high toughness value, so that the liner has good wear resistance. Compared with the high-manganese steel liner, the medium-alloy dual-medium quenching medium alloy steel ball mill lining The board showed an excellent cost performance. It can adapt to mine wet grinding, dry grinding, mixed grinding, etc.
Double Wave Ball Mill Liners shape:
Its shape is no longer a simple plate shape, corner spiral, round corner square liner, groove liner, its many forms and complex shapes, there are too many to mention. So in production practice, the specific material and structure of the lining board should be selected according to the specific working conditions.
Liner of ball mill The domestic high-manganese steel is gradually replaced by medium-alloy steel liner, but with the continuous application of medium-alloy steel liner in ball mill liner, it has gradually replaced manganese steel and other liners to become the mainstream of market development. The cylinder liner not only protects the cylinder, but also has an impact on the movement of the grinding body.
In order to meet the requirements of various working conditions (crushing or fine grinding), the shape of the liner is also different. When pulverization is the main method, the liner is required to have a strong ability to push the grinding body, and at the same time, the liner should have good impact resistance. When fine grinding is the main method, the protrusion of the liner is relatively small. The pushing effect is weak, the impact is small, and the grinding effect is strong, and the liner is required to have good wear resistance.
Our Double Wave Ball Mill Liners Capability:
- EB can fabricate the Ball mill liner plates as per your material and your sizes.
- EB is a professional manufacturer of high-quality ball mill liners, focusing on wear-resistant ball mill liners for 21 years. The ball mill liners produced by the company are cast from high manganese steel, high chromium cast iron, wear-resistant alloy steel and other materials. Ball mill liners More wear-resistant and longer life than other materials!
- EB provides spare parts processing business from other manufacturers all the year round, as long as you can provide processing drawings (samples), we can produce!!
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
1. 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.