Dental for Cobalt Chromium Alloy
Dental for Cobalt Chromium Alloy have smooth and compact surfaces and reduce the oxide formation. It has a strong resistance to traction and excellent workability, they are perfect economical alternative to Gold & Silver based alloys (precious).
- Product: Dental for Cobalt Chromium Alloy
- Material: Nickel, Chrome Alloy
- Minimum order quantity: 0.5 Kg
- Hardness: 380HV10
- Density: 8.5g/cm³
- Logo: Customizable
- Certification: ISO9001
- Supply Ability: 100 + KG + per day
- Process: Powder Metallurgy
- Delivery Time: 5 – 15 Business days
- Supply Ability: 30000 Piece/ per Month
- Packaging & Delivery: Inner packaging bag+3 layers EPS protective packaging+standard carton/wooden case
- Port: Ship from Shanghai Port to the customer’s designated location.
Our Dental for Cobalt Chromium Alloy :
Dental for Cobalt Chromium Alloy is a kind of Dental Alloys for Dentistry, which has excellent mechanical properties and corrosion resistance. It has been used in dental prosthodontics since 1929. The total amount of cobalt, chromium and nickel elements in dental cobalt-chromium casting alloys should not exceed 85%, and if beryllium is contained in the alloys, the content should not exceed 2%. According to its hardness, it is usually divided into three categories: hard, medium hard and soft.
Dental Casting Alloy in Dentistry Material Grade:
|1||Dental Alloy 3/8”*3/8”(9.525×9.525mm)||Co121YMZ||≤0.08||2.3-2.7||28.0-32.0||5.0-5.3||0.3-1.0||/||/||/||/||/|
|2||Dental Alloy 7/16”*1/4”(11.113×6.350mm)||Co121M1||0.26-0.30||0.30-0.65||27.00-30.00||5.00-7.00||≤0.50||≤0.50||/||≤0.10||≤0.10||≤0.50|
|3||Dental Alloy 5/16”*1/2”(7.940×12.700mm)||Co121M1||0.26-0.30||0.30-0.65||27.00-30.00||5.00-7.00||≤0.50||≤0.20||/||≤0.10||≤0.10||≤0.50|
|4||Dental Alloy 5/16”*1/2”(7.938×12.700mm)||Co121YZ||≤0.35||≤1.00||26.50-30.00||4.50-7.00||≤1.00||≤1.00||/||/||/||≤1.00|
(1). Superior mechanical performance castability, toughness.
(2). Corrosion resistance, wear resistance, high intensity, great hardness.
(3). Nickle-free guaranteed biocompatibility.
Q: What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q: Can you manufacture Customization products?
A: Yes, we can.
We can produce both standard and special prosucts.
Our can make them according to your drawings and samples.
Q: Can the products be customized as our need, such as put on our logo?
A: Surely our products can be customized as your need, Put on your logo is also available.
Q: What is the Warranty for our products ?
A: If any quality problems on our side occurred in this period , we will take on the shipping cost and replacement.
Q: What information do we need to provide to you in order to confirm our parts order?
A: provide us your drawings or detailed specifications for our technical staff could make the drawing.
Q: How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 7 to 30 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A:1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.
1. 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.