Dental Cobalt Alloy Manufacturer
- Material: Cobalt Alloy
- Density: 8.5g/cm
- Hardness: HV10
- Tensile strength: 960Mpa
- Elongation: 7.5%
- Yield stress: 640Mpa
- Melting range: 1295-1345℃
- Supply Ability: 300000 Piece/ per Month
- Process: Powder Metallurgy
- Shipping: standard pallet
- Port: shanghai
- Dental alloy: Inner packaging bag + 3 layers EPS protective packaging + standard carton/wooden case
(1).Custom-made fixed prosthesis porcelain crown bridge
(2).Porcelain casting biological alloy which available as Movable support &porcelain prosthesis
Our Photos for Dental Cobalt Alloy Manufacturer:
Dental Cobalt Alloy have smooth and compact surfaces and reduce the oxide formation. It has a strong resistance to traction and excellent workability, they are perfect economical alternative to Gold & Silver based alloys (precious).
Dental Cobalt Alloy (non-precious) and Nickel Chrome Alloy Dental Cast Material are used in the dental industry for making dental prosthesis.
They are an economical alternative to perform well due to their mechanical properties and biocompatibility.
|Alloy properties||standard value|
|Thermal expansion coefficient[10-6k-1]25-500℃||13.8|
|Thermal expansion coefficient[10-6k-1]20-600℃||14.0|
|Preheating temperature [℃]||900-1000|
|Casting temperature [℃]||about 1450|
|Melting range [℃]||1220-1310|
|Young’s modulus [GPa]||about 200|
|Yield rupture strength[GPa]||≥360|
|Extension rate [%]||≥5|
|Main Componet percentage||Ni62.5·Cr23·Mo6·Si2.5·W2|
Dental Cobalt Alloy quality:
- Stable product quality,no refractory residue, Less impurities,satisfy the requirements of European quality.
- Stable Expansion coefficient, Suitable hardness,meet the demand of all the porcelain powder, the Combination of alloy and porcelain powder is more Densified.
- Easy to melt, Good fluidity of molten steel, High casting successful rate for making perfect crown and bridges
- less oxide layer of casting, Good toughness,High strength,easy to polish, High brightness,easy to get the smooth,bright crown and bridges.
- Free of beryllium, Strong corrosion resistance,excellent biocompatibility,ensure the health of patie
Q: What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q: Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q: What is the Warranty for our products ?
A: We apply ultra fine grain size substrate coated with high performance coatings to guarantee the lifetime of our products, which can satisfy every working condition.
If any quality problems on our side occurred in this period , we will take on the shipping cost and replacement.
Q: Can the products be customized as our need, such as put on our logo?
A: Surely our products can be customized as your need, Put on your logo is also available.
Q: What is the delivery time of your products?
A: It depends on the inventory availability.If items needed are in stock, the delivery time would be within 7 work days, but if not the delivery time would be around 25 work days.
Q: What is the perfect temperature to obtain the best result when casting?
A: The casting temperature should always maintain 100~150℃ higher than liquidus temperature.
Q: Can you manufacture Special-shaped products?
A: Yes, we can.
We can produce both standard and special prosucts.
We can make them according to your drawings and samples.
Q: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A:1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.
If you are interested in our dental alloys, please contact us!
Please send us the inquiry information by email.
- The nearest seaport is Shanghai port
- The nearest airport is Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms are L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition is 50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability is 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability is yes
- Sample Time is 15-30 Days
- Packing is Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time is about 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service is OEM, ODM or Customized
1. 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.