Centrifugally Cast Tubes Fit Blank Cylinder Engines Grey Iron Sleeves
Place of Origin:China
Brand Name:EB casting
Model Number: EB13183
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity:500kg
Delivery Time:It depends on the quantity to be ordered.
Payment Terms:by T/T or L/C, Western Union, Western Union
Supply Ability:80,000 tons per year
Material Grade:HT100, HT150, HT200, HT250,HT300, HT350 Cast Process:Centrifugal Cast
Working Temperature: Up To 1300℃
Surface Finish:As Cast As Condition
Application:Sintering Furnaces,Hardening Furnaces.
As you know the tubular metal castings are made in permanent cylindrical metal dies.
A metal casting tube is centrifugally formed in a metal die.The die comprises an annular hollow cylindrical body of metal having spines on its outer cylindrical surface generally isolated from one another and extending generally radially, and a refractory coating having a substantially uniform thickness at least equal to the maximum length of said spines and interloclied with said spines whereby said coating is secured to the body for removal of the coating from the die along with the body.
A permanent metal die has a cylindrical cavity for centrifugally casting hollow cylindrical bodies.It also has an insulating refractory coating on the inner surface. Then the coating has a relatively smooth inner surface and has cavities with generally circular openings at its inner surface and generally isolated from one another and extending into the body of the coating to form elongated thin spines of the metal on the outer surface of the casting.
1. We use Spetrometer to control the chemlcal elements；
2. We check the matrix with our mlcroscope;
3. We can do fully machining on the sleeve parts.
4. We adopt Centrifugal Cast process with higher efficiency to shortening the process time;
5. Production Process: centrifugal cast process + machining process
7. We can make the cast sleeves as per customer design.
8. Diameter: 50mm – 500mm; Length: less than 400mm.
9. Material Grades:Grey Iron Castings Hardness
Gray Iron Cast Sleeves are made on the horizontal Centrifugal Cast Machines.We centrifugally cast the tubes,then cut the tubes into several sections, then do machining to sleeves.
Engines Grey Iron SleevesOutstanding Features:
1. The Gray Iron Cast Sleeves are used for Diesel Engine Cylinders.
2. We check the hardness of the sleeves per batches.
3. Full machining can be done on the sleeves.
4. We adopt Centrifugal Cast process with higher efficiency to shorten the process time;
6. OEM and ODM can be done in our foundry.
8. OD:50mm – 500mm; Length: less than 400mm.
9. Material Grade:
Chemistry Standard for Gray Iron
No. C Si Mn S P
HT100 3.2-3.8 2.1-2.7 0.5-0.8 <0.3 <0.15
HT150 3.0-3.7 1.8-2.4 0.5-0.8 <0.2 <0.12
HT200 3.0-3.6 1.4-2.2 0.6-1.0 <0.15 <0.12
HT250 2.9-3.5 1.4-2.1 0.7-1.1 <0.15 <0.12
HT300 2.8-3.4 1.3-1.8 0.8-1.2 <0.15 <0.12
HT350 2.7-3.2 1.1-1.7 0.9-1.4 <0.15 <0.12
Our Inspection Video:
Photo for Cylinder Engines Grey Iron Sleeves:
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% advanced payment by T/T prior to production; 50% payment before shipment against
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
1. 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.