Crusher Blow Bars Manufacturers
- Product: Crusher Blow Bars Manufacturers
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Tons
- Dimensions: According to customer needs
- Customization: Customization, according to drawings
- Packaging Details: Pallets or wooden box
- Payment Terms: by T/T.
- Price: Discuss in email
- Delivery Time: 7-30 days.
- Supply Ability: 8000 Tons/ Year
- Packaging Details: Packed by steel pallets.
- Port: Ship from Shanghai Port to the customer’s designated location.
Our Photos High Chrome Crusher Blow Bars Manufacturers:
Impact crusher, impact crusher, fine crusher, compound crusher
High chromium cast iron, high chromium alloy, high manganese steel, ultra high manganese steel, high chromium, bimetal composite, wear-resistant alloy steel
The impact crusher is suitable for crushing medium-hard materials such as limestone, slag, coke, coal and other materials in cement, chemical, electric power, metallurgy and other industrial sectors.
|Model||specification（mm）||Feed size（mm）||Maximum feed size（mm）||Yield（t/h）||power（Kw）||Dimensions（mm）||weight（t）|
Structure and characteristics:
Crusher Blow Bars is made of modified high manganese steel, ultra high manganese steel, and ultra high chromium cast iron. After composite treatment, the grains are refined and the grain boundaries are purified; the solidification method is controlled in the casting, and the heat treatment process is optimized. With high hardness, good toughness, high impact resistance and strong wear resistance, it is suitable for the work needs of various types of impact crushers.
- Optimized heat treatment process makes the product uniform in hardness and stronger in impact and wear resistance.
- The use of double refining technology outside the furnace effectively reduces the harmful elements, inclusions, oxygen and hydrogen hazards, and greatly improves the wear resistance and impact toughness of steel!
- The patented modifier is used for modification treatment to refine the crystal grains, improve the shape and distribution of carbides, and further improve the wear resistance and toughness.
- vulnerable parts of the impact crusher include counterattack breaking hammer, counterattack block, counterattack plate, counterattack breaking liner, counterattack liner, counterattack breaking square steel, counterattack breaking compression block, etc.
- Crusher Blow Bars are made of high manganese steel, high chromium , High-strength composite and other wear-resistant materials cast or forged.
Composite Crusher Blow Bars
As a crusher wear-resistant plate hammer, this product has good comprehensive properties such as wear resistance, impact resistance, safety and reliability, and its service life is 4 times that of forged plate hammers or high manganese steel plate hammers, but the price is twice that of small sand The first choice for stone production lines, and the first choice for customized and purchased sand and gravel lines.
EB recommends that customers first choose a manufacturer with excellent quality when choosing a counter-attack blow hammer, which can greatly reduce the production cost of high chromium alloy blow bars, while also saving the time of replacing blow bars and improving production efficiency.
EB provides spare parts processing services from other manufacturers all the year round. No matter what type of spare parts from which manufacturer, as long as you can provide processing drawings (samples), we can produce them.
Q: What kinds of products do you offer?
A: Our are mainly on parts for jaw crushers and cone crushers and also impact crusher and hammer crusher spare parts.
Q: What kind of materials are using for the products?
A: We supply wear parts with various manganese content and for jaw crushers and cone crushers mostly the 13% and 18% manganese steel.
Q: What’s the maximum single weight that can be casted, What is your processing capacity per day ?
A: The single weight that can be casted at one time is 10 tons. The capacity is 50 tons per working day.
Q: What information do we need to provide to you in order to confirm our parts order?
A: For standard parts, just provide us the drawing No. so we could confirm the exact parts.
For non-standard products, provide us your drawings or detailed specifications for our technical staff could make the drawing.
Q: If your product has inferior quality or quality problem after we use them what happens next?
A: First, you have to provide us photos of the problem part and also provide photos of the machine so we can see how the part was installed and gather other necessary information to define the cause of the problem.
If it is indeed a quality problem of the product itself, we would offer compensation to you and also figure out solutions to avoid this kind of quality problem in the future. If the problem is caused by clients, we would provide the technical suggestions to avoid same problems.
If you have interest,please do not hesitate to contact me.Pls send the drawing,technical requirements to us by email.
Looking forward to receiving your inquiry and reply. Thank you.
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
1. 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.