Cr Mo Alloy Mine Mill Liners
- Mill Type: Mine Mill Liner
- Material Grade: AS2074 L2B, L2C AS2027 Cr20Mo
- Production Process: Sand Cast Process
- Melting Process: Induction Melting
- Surface Finish: Appro.Ra100
- Size Tolerance: as per CT13
- Material: Cr Mo Alloy Steel
- Material Grade: AS 2074 L2A/ L2B/ L2C
- Dimensions: as per drawings
- Mine Mill Liners Special Features:
The material of SAG mill liners, which depends on the specific working condition of the SAG mill.
Our Photos for AS2074 L2B Cr Mo Alloy Mine Mill Liners :
- The hardness of AS2074 L2B is: HB310-HB380.
- We can make big size SAG mill liner castings with Sodium Silicate Sand Process & Resin Sand Process.
- Our can supply alloy steel SAG mill liner castings with proper heat-treatment process.
- We can produce Cr-Mo alloy steel SAG Mill castings as per AS2074 L2B, L2C, GB/T 26651-2011.
- Metallographic structure of AS2074 L2B/L2C Steel is Pearlitic.
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
1. 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.