Continuous Annealing Furnace Rolls
Furnace Rolls are the most important parts of the continuous annealing furnace.
Continuous Annealing Furnace Rolls are of good heat, corrosion, wear-resistant properties, working at high temperature environment on average: 800 to 1200°C, which are used in the steel mills, like CAL (continuous annealing line), CGL (continuous galvanizing line)
- Product: Continuous Annealing Furnace Rolls
- Working Temperature: 800 to 1200°C
- Material Grade: ZG40Cr25Ni20Si2
- Minimum order quantity: 1 piece
- Size: φ 50mm- 1000mm / length 5500mm
- Customized: Customized Service
- Material: heat-resistant steel, stainless steel, etc.
- Galvanized: galvanizing, dip galvanizing, continuous galvanizing.
- Process: centrifugal casting, investing casting, welding and machining.
- Certificate: ISO9001,
- Standards: ANSI, ASTM, ASME, DIN, GB, etc.
- Application: industry, glass industry, steel plant, etc.
Our Photos for Continuous Annealing Furnace Rolls:
Stainless Steel, High nickel and high chrome heat resistant alloys, cobalt base alloys, like HU A297, HT A297,HH A297, HK A297, HP A297, HW A297, 24/24NbTiZr, 50Cr/50Ni (2.4813), 1.4865, 1.4849, 1.4848, 1.4410, 1.4059, 1.4841, 1.4845, 1.4852, 2.4879 or as per customer’s requirements
- Measurement Inspection:
Composition by spectrometer, size test, mechanical test, NDT/ UT/ RT/ PT/ MT/ ET, 100 % self-inspection. 3rd party inspection available!
- Delivery Time: 7-30 days/ To be negotiated
- Supply Capacity: 150 tons/ month
- Package of Product: wooden
- Port: Ship from Shanghai Port to the customer’s designated location.
Furnace Rolls Material:
We are professional Furnace Rollers manufacturer and factory in China.
The main roll types are cooling furnaces, support rollers, drive rolls, strip reduction rolls, strip accumulator rolls, sealing rolls, defector/ steering rolls and bridle rolls.
We can produce Centrifugal Casting Roller Hearth according to your requirements.
Excellent features such as high density and strength, no deformation at high temperature, wear resistant, excellent thermal shock resistance, long service life.
Q: What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q: Can you manufacture Customization products?
A: Yes, we can.
We can produce both standard and special prosucts.
Our can make them according to your drawings and samples
Q: What is the Warranty for our products ?
A: If any quality problems on our side occurred in this period , we will take on the shipping cost and replacement.
Q: What information do we need to provide to you in order to confirm our parts order?
A: provide us your drawings or detailed specifications for our technical staff could make the drawing.
Q: Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q: What is the delivery time of your products?
A: It depends on the inventory availability.If items needed are in stock, the delivery time would be within 7 work days, but if not the delivery time would be around 30 work days.
We will send working schedule of your order each week.
The detailed inspection picturesion by email.
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
- 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
- Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication
- Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.