Cone Crusher Liners
- Commonly used aliases: Cone crusher liner, Cone machine liner, Fixed cone liner, Moving cone liner, Metso liner, Metso wall rolling
- Main material: High manganese steel, new high manganese steel, super high manganese steel, new composite materials, modified high manganese steel, Mn13, Mn13Cr2, ZGMn13Cr2, Mn18Cr2, ZGMn18Cr2, Mn18, etc.
- Applicable equipment: Cone crusher, cone crusher, cone crusher, cone crusher, cone crusher, gyratory crusher, Simmons cone crusher, Metso cone crusher, Sandvik cone Machine
- Applicable materials: Cone crushers are widely used in mining industry, metallurgical industry, building materials industry, chemical industry, etc. Suitable for crushing rocks such as iron ore, coal gangue, limestone, cobblestone, copper ore, quartz, iron ore, granite, sandstone, etc. Medium and fine crushing operations are carried out for hard and medium-hard materials.
Our Photos for Cone Crusher Liners:
Cone Crusher Liners Technical Parameters:
|Name||Large mouth diameter/mm||Small mouth diameter/mm||height/mm||weight/Kg|
|Cone Crusher Liner||1226||969||427||627|
|Cone Crusher Liner||1106||435||380||593|
|Cone Crusher Liner||1225||968||430||633|
|Cone Crusher Liner||1070||770||434||403|
|Cone Crusher Liner||1063||784||397||350|
|Cone Crusher Liner||963||300||428||374|
|Cone Crusher Liner||1060||800||422||554|
|Cone Crusher Liner||982||275||460||422|
|Cone Crusher Liner||1060||800||358||527|
|Cone Crusher Liner||1060||800||359||515|
|Cone Crusher Liner||1060||800||364||503|
|Cone Crusher Liner||974||280||463||480|
|Cone Crusher Liner||1060||800||389||528|
|Cone Crusher Liner||1161||300||554||791|
|Cone Crusher Liner||1240||940||429||763|
|Cone Crusher Liner||1240||940||438||745|
|Cone Crusher Liner||1240||940||466||860|
|Cone Crusher Liner||1066||453||520||500|
|Cone Crusher Liner||1160||470||900||954|
|Cone Crusher Liner||1203||463||563||754|
Cone Crusher Liners Structure and characteristics:
- The new composite Cone Crusher Liner are cast from new composite materials and have a long service life, three times that of ordinary Cone Crusher Liners:
- Super wear resistance, the new composite Cone Crusher Liner can adapt to the production environment with extremely harsh industrial and mining conditions, strong abrasiveness and high production intensity:
- High cost performance, the use of new composite Cone Crusher Liner can reduce the investment cost of casting wear by more than half:
- Cone Crusher Liner has the characteristics of beautiful appearance, high internal quality, resistance to emptiness, wear, extrusion, and long service life. It fully meets the requirements of the concentrator for the use of Cone Crusher Liner:
Cone Crusher Liners are the main components for crushing materials in the cone crusher.
Cone Crusher Liners have U-shaped screws on the adjusting ring.
Zinc alloy is injected between the two to make them tightly integrated.
Install or replace Cone Crusher Liner.
When working for 6 to 8 hours, check the tightening condition and tighten the U-shaped screws again:
Manganese 13 (Mn13) Cone Crusher Liners
Mn13 has high tensile strength, plasticity and toughness, and non-magnetic. Even if the parts are worn to a very thin thickness, they can still withstand large impact loads without breaking. It can be used to cast various impact-resistant wear parts.
Manganese 13 Chromium 2 (Mn13 Cr2) Cone Crusher Liners
Using Mn13Cr2 material, that is, while reducing the content of C and Mn in traditional high manganese steel, adding Cr element to make up for the lack of toughness of traditional high manganese steel and effectively extend the service life of wear-resistant parts.
Manganese 18 (Mn18) Cone Crusher Liners
Casting wear-resistant manganese steel is the oldest and most widely used type. Especially the standard Mn18 high manganese steel rolling mortar wall, which contains high manganese and carbon content; the as-cast structure of the steel is austenite and carbides. After 1050℃ water toughening treatment, most of the carbides are solid-soluble in austenitic In the body.
EB uses Mn13, Mn13Cr2, Mn17Cr2, Mn18, Mn18Cr2 to produce Cone Crusher Liners according to the customer’s working environment to effectively prevent the wear during the crushing process and greatly extend its service life.
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
1. 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.