Concrete Mixer Spiral Blade in ASTM A532 Ni Cr
- Material Grade: ASTM A532 Ni Cr
- Application: Concrete Mixer Spiral Blade
- Production Process: Investment process
- Hardness: ≥ HRC60
- Surface Finish: Appro.Ra12.5
- Size Tolerance: as per CT5-12
- Material Group: Ni Cr White Iron, ASTM A532 Class I Type C, AS2027 Ni Cr4-600
- Heat treatment Process: quenching & tempering treatment to achieve higher hardness and ideal impact value.
- Microstructure: Fine Martensitic + Carbonate + Retained Austenitic less than 5%
- Our Capability:
We can cast and heat treat the hard Ni-hard White Iron alloy castings as per the drawings.
We’d like to help select suitable material grade for your wear plates as per your specific working condition.
Our Photos for Concrete Mixer Spiral Blade in ASTM A532 Ni Cr:
Concrete Mixer Spiral Blade in ASTM A532 Ni Cr for Chemistry Standard:
|HBW480Cr2||480||2.5-3.0||0.8||0.8||0.1||0.1||3.0-5.5||1.5-3.0||BTM Ni4Cr2-DT EN-GJN-HV520 AS2027 NiCr2-500 ASTM A 532 Ni-Cr-Lc|
|HBW500Cr9||500||2.4-2.8||1.5-2.2||0.2-0.8||0.06||0.06||4.0-5.5||8.0-10.0||EN-GJN-HV550 Ni-Cr-Hc AS2027 Ni-Cr1-550 G-X 330 NiCr 4 2|
|HBW510Cr2||510||30.-3.6||0.8||0.8||0.1||0.1||3.0-5.5||1.5-3.0||BTM Ni4Cr2-GT AS2027 NiCr4-500 ASTM A532 C1-B Ni-Cr-Hc ASTM A532 C1-C Ni-Cr-GB|
|HBW555Cr9||555||2.5-3.5||1.5-2.5||0.3-0.8||0.08||0.08||4.5-6.5||8.0-10.0||BTM Cr9Ni5 EN-GJN-HV600 AS2027 NiCr4-600 G-X 300 CrNiSi9 5 2|
|HBW630Cr9||630||3.2-3.6||1.5-2.2||0.2-0.8||0.06||0.06||4.0-5.5||8.0-10.0||BTM Cr9Ni5 AS2027 NiCr4-630 ASTM A532 C1-D Ni-HiCr|
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
1. 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.