Cobalt Chrome Alloy in Dentistry
Cobalt Chrome Alloy in Dentistry (non-precious) and Nickel Chrome Alloy Dental Cast Material are used in the dental industry for making dental prosthesis.
Cobalt Chrome Alloy in Dentistry enables to obtain smooth and compact surfaces and reduce the oxide formation. It has a strong resistance to traction and excellent workability, they are perfect economical alternative to Gold & Silver based alloys (precious).
Product: Cobalt Chrome Alloy in Dentistry
Material: Cobalt Chrome
Process: Powder Metallurgy
Minimum Order Quantity: 0.5 Kg
Price: Contact for pricing
Melting Point: 1100-1200 Celsius
Yield stress: 640Mpa
Tensile strength: 960Mpa
Supply Ability: 50 + KG + per day
Delivery Time: 5-20 Business days
High Light: cobalt chromium alloy, cobalt based alloys
Packaging & Delivery: Inner packaging bag+3 layers EPS protective packaging+standard carton/wooden case
Port: Ship from Shanghai Port to the customer’s designated location.
(1). Superior mechanical performance castability, toughness.
(2). Corrosion resistance, wear resistance, high intensity, great hardness.
(3). Nickle-free guaranteed biocompatibility.
Our Photos for Cobalt Chrome Alloy in Dentistry:
Cobalt Chrome Alloy in Dentistry Material Grade:
|Metal No:||Chemical Composition(W%)|
Q: What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q: Can you manufacture Customization products?
A: Yes, we can.
We can produce both standard and special prosucts.
Our can make them according to your drawings and samples.
Q: Can the products be customized as our need, such as put on our logo?
A: Surely our products can be customized as your need, Put on your logo is also available.
Q: What is the Warranty for our products ?
A: If any quality problems on our side occurred in this period , we will take on the shipping cost and replacement.
Q: What information do we need to provide to you in order to confirm our parts order?
A: provide us your drawings or detailed specifications for our technical staff could make the drawing.
Q: How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 7 to 30 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A:1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.
If you are interested in our dental alloys, please contact us!
Please send us the inquiry information by email.
- The nearest seaport is Shanghai port
- The nearest airport is Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms are L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition is 50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability is 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability is yes
- Sample Time is 15-30 Days
- Packing is Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time is about 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service is OEM, ODM or Customized
1. 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.