Customized logo (Min. Order: 100 Pieces)
Customized packaging (Min. Order: 100 Pieces)
Graphic customization (Min. Order: 100 Pieces)
Supply Ability:4000 Ton/Tons per Year
Interior packaging: plastic or paper box interior(20/30 kg a case).
Exterior packaging: carton or wooden case.
Also can be customized as per your requirement.
Lead Time :
Quantity(Pieces) 1 – 10 11 – 50 >50
Est. Time(days) 5 12 To be negotiated
1.Product Name:Stellite 20 Valve Balls
2.Material Grade:Stellite 20
3.Hardness:G100 HRC 52-60
5.Standard:Tungsten carbide balls, the hardness ≥90.5,density=14.9g/cm³,with high hardness,wear resistance, corrosion resistance, anti-bending. They can bewidely used in harsh environment, and take the place of all steel products.
Carbide Balls Chemical Composition:
The descript Tungsten Cobalt Alloy Valve Balls
Tungsten carbide balls are also called cemented carbide balls, bearing balls or just simply carbide balls. High hardness and dimensional stability make tungsten carbide balls the preferred choice for precision hydraulic valves, high-load bearings, inertial navigation systems, ball screws, linear bearings in sideways, gauging and checking instruments, and meters. We can manufacture and supply tungsten carbide balls of different diameters, different tungsten carbide grades or chemical compositions, different surface conditions, both in sintered blank and fine grinding
The Application of tungsten carbide ball
The application range is wide,such as:precision parts punching stretching,precision bearings,instruments,meters,pens,spraying machine,water pump,machinery fittings,valve,brake pump,extruding hole,oil field,laboratory, hydrochloric acid hardness measuring instrument,fishing gear,weight,decoration,finishing hightech industry.
The characteristics of tungsten carbide ball
Tungsten carbide balls are ideal for applications. It hardness must be accompanied by high resistance to wear and impact. They are well-suited to elevated temperatures, corrosion, humidity, abrasion, and poor lubrication conditions.
The working process of tungsten carbide ball
Heat treating: This high temperature process hardens the ball.
Grinding or polishing: The ball is then ground to the approximate diameter of the finished tungsten carbide balls. This polishing process the ball to the exact size required.
Dimensions:as per drawings
- Good surface finish;
- We use Precision Cast Process to produce the Co alloy parts;
- We do heat treatment to achieve better wear performance.
Our Photos for Stellite 31 Cobalt Based Alloy Valve Balls are as follows:
Our Experience :
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport is Shanghai port
- The nearest airport is Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms are L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition is 50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability is 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability is yes
- Sample Time is 15-30 Days
- Packing is Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time is about 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service is OEM, ODM or Customized
1. 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.