Chrome Molybdenum Mill Liners
1. Alloy: 30 Cr
2.Hardness: more than HRC60
3. The Chrome Molybdenum Mill Liners are cleaned, sandblasted with a nice surface without any obvious visual defects that
can avoid the normal working of the castings.
4. Microstructure: Fine Martensite + Carbide + retained Austenite(≤6%)
The Combined Self-fastened Chrome Molybdenum Mill Liners
It includes two parts, high wear resistance boltless plates, and highly expandable riveting plates, which are self-fastened and strengthened to withstand impact from mill balls.
Chemistry Standard for Chrome Molybdenum Mill Liners:
Our Photos for Chrome Molybdenum Mill Liners:
Double-Media Quenching Chrome Molybdenum Mill Liners Series
We specially design the material for ball mill liners in mines, coal-fired power plants and cement plants, etc..
With our special double media quenching process, the material can not only achieve ideal hardness (HRC48~55) but also ideal toughness value (AK30~100J).
It can completely meet the requirement of liners of large and middle size ball mills at home and abroad.
The match of Middle Chrome Liners and High Chrome Cast Balls has been the typical model in coal mills and cement mills.
Meanwhile, the material is applicable to the teeth plates,armored plates and hammers of crushers and excavator, bucket teeth.
Pearlitic Chrome Molybdenum Mill Liners Series
The Pearlitic Chromium Molybdenum Alloy Steel Liners are widely used in AG Mill,SAG Mill and Ball Mills.
Hardness: HB310-375 (equivalent to HRC33-42)
Impact resistant Value: Ak≥60J (60×10×10mm) in normal ambient temperature.
We can produce pearlitic Cr-Mo steel as per AS2074 Gr. L / 2B.
Chrome Molybdenum Liners
In addition to our patented Boltless Mill Liners, we can produce liners as per the request of customers.
So far, we have been the regular suppliers of mill liners Now, we have supplied steel caps inserted in rubber lifters for SAG mills and AG mills to some mines in Australia and New Zealand.
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% advanced payment by T/T prior to production; 50% payment before shipment against
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
1. 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.