Chrome-Molybdenum Alloy Plate Hammer
- Trademark: EB
- Material: Cr15mo
- Surface Treatment: Sand Blast
- Standard: ASTM
- Certification: ISO 9001:2008
- Casting Method: Thermal Gravity Casting
- Machining: Machining Center
- Surface Roughness: According to Drawings
- Production Capacity: 500000kilograms/Year
- Transport Package: Plywood Case or according to customer requirements
- Port: Shanghai, China
- Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal
[Alloy Plate Hammer Common aliases]:
High manganese steel plate hammer, composite plate hammer, high chromium cast iron plate hammer, counter-attack breaker, small plate hammer, high chromium plate hammer, crusher plate hammer, wear-resistant plate hammer, high chromium alloy plate hammer, Alloy plate hammer , Wear-resistant parts, wear-resistant castings, alloy steel castings
[Alloy Plate Hammer Applicable equipment]:
Impact crusher, fine crusher, compound crusher, Various crushers, ball mills, coal mills, coal crushers, etc.
[Alloy Plate Hammer Main material]:
High chromium cast iron, high chromium alloy, high manganese steel, ultra high manganese steel, high chromium, bimetal composite, wear-resistant alloy steel, Chrome Molybdenum Alloy Steel, etc.
[Alloy Plate Hammer Applicable materials]:
Suitable for crushing medium-hard materials such as limestone, slag, coke, coal and other materials in cement, chemical, electric power, metallurgy and Various mine ores, granite, limestone, briquette, other industrial sectors etc.
Our Photos for ASTM Cr15mo Chrome-Molybdenum Alloy Plate Hammer :
High Chromium Blow Bars Technical Parameters ：
|ASTM A532||23 – 30 %||3%||2.50%||2 – 3.3 %||2%||1.50%||1.20%||0.10%||0.06%|
|Model||specification（mm）||Feed size（mm）||Maximum feed size（mm）||Yield（t/h）||power（Kw）||Dimensions（mm）||weight（t）|
Chrome-Molybdenum Alloy Plate Hammer Product Description:
The high-Cr and -Mn based KM Series demonstrate the excellent characteristics of their heat- and wear-resistant wear plates in blast furnaces.
High chromium white irons are commonly used throughout the mineral processing industry to handle erosive and erosive-corrosive slurries.
These alloys are used in critical wear areas in the form of castings, or deposited as weld overlays onto steel substrates.
The wear resistance of these alloys is due to their microstructure, which comprises hard rod like carbides dispersed in a matrix of austenite or martensite.
The microstructure and carbide morphologies of these alloys can vary significantly depending on the chemical composition and the production
Alloy Plate Hammer Structure and characteristics:
The impact crusher hammer is made of modified high manganese steel, ultra high manganese steel, and ultra high chromium cast iron. After composite treatment, the grains are refined and the grain boundaries are purified; the solidification method is controlled in the casting, and the heat treatment process is optimized. With high hardness, good toughness, high impact resistance and strong wear resistance, it is suitable for the work needs of various types of impact crushers.
1. The use of double refining technology outside the furnace effectively reduces the hazards of harmful elements, inclusions, oxygen and hydrogen, and greatly improves the wear resistance and impact toughness of steel!
2. The patented modifier is used for modification to refine the crystal grains, improve the morphology and distribution of carbides, and further improve the wear resistance and toughness.
3. Optimized heat treatment process makes the product uniform in hardness and stronger in impact and wear resistance.
4. According to the statistical data of thousands of industrial and mining enterprises, the amount of high chromium hammer crushed stone reaches 30,000 to 40,000 cubic meters, which creates huge economic benefits for users.
Heat treatment process and equipment
Heat treatment process: high manganese steel water toughening heat treatment, high chromium quenching and tempering heat treatment process
Heat treatment equipment: automatic temperature control resistance furnace
Testing and equipment
1. Direct reading spectrometer
2. Chemical analysis
1. Hardness tester
2. Impact testing machine
1. Metallographic microscope
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
1. 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.