CFC Grid Supplier Sell CFC Stacking Basket
CFC fixtures by Graphite Materials withstand heat of up to 1,300 °C, tremendous temperature fluctuations and a high weight load and still stay “in shape”.
This makes them the ideal workpiece fixture for use in heat treatment, for example, when hardening metallic components.
CFC Grid provide so many benefits over traditional forms High-temp alloy fixtures used Vacuum and high-temperature furnaces.
Switching to a CFC fixtures allow users to increase productivity, output because CFC offers a lightweight solution.
And minimum downtime due to the longevity and robustness that CFC composite offers .
CFC fixtures offer large reduction in weight and overall mass contribute to reduced heat-cycle times (time it takes a fixture to reach optimum temperature) which helps reduce running costs to furnace users and production output. And because CFC fixtures are far stronger than alloys and Graphite you can reduce the physical size while increasing the work area on the fixture. Thus improving production output.
CFC Grid over view:
Standard grid sizes available in thicknesses up to 30MM
Custom grid sizes available in thicknesses up to 30MM
Standard cut outs, either 50 x 50mm Square or 50OD round
Custom cut outs, either square, round or drilled to customers specifications
A 2 tier 610 x 915 x 10mm Grid can support 100kg with only 0.1mm deflection
Standard grid sizes:
610 x 915
1000 x 1000
1200 x 1200
1000 x 1500
(Sizes in mm)
Our Photos for CFC Fixtures CFC Grid and CFC Stacking Basket :
CFC Fixture advantages :
- CFC Fixtures will not warp over time – Unlike Alloy fixturesCFC Fixture
- CFC Fixtures are lighter, stronger and resilient to Thermal shock
- CFC Fixtures use less material compared to Graphite and Alloys – This allows for an increase in production output
- CFC Fixtures have Excellent thermal conductivity – Contributes to lower overheads and energy costs
- CFC Fixtures are durable and strong – This allows for low to zero maintenance needed on the fixture
- CFC Fixtures can withstand temperatures up to 2000°c
Custom design :
Our are focused upon helping our customers reduce their costs and increase their productivity.
Our offers bespoke fixtures, designed specifically to your requirements.
With our extensive experience and in-house designers we can offer you and your heat-treatment needs the ideal solutions.
This can include anything from a replacement grid to work with existing fixtures or a full multi-tier soluti
Are You Looking for Heat Treating Baskets?
EB Welcome You Place Orders Anytime
eb castworld.com offer the best Heat Resistant Basket with worldwide shipping.
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
- 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
- Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication
- Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.