Centrifugal Pipe are of good heat, corrosion, wear-resistant properties and can work in an average high temperature environment of 800～1400℃.
- Product: Centrifugal Pipe
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 piece.
- Temperature on average: 600 to 1400°C.
- Condition: New
- Material Grade: ASTM HK
- Surface Roughness: Ra 6.3
- Customized: Customized or according to customer drawing requirements
- Certificate: ISO9001, Material Certificates, SGS Certificate.
- Specification: size is depending on customer′s requirement
- Process: Centrifugal Cast Process, Investment Cast Process, Welding Process.
- Types: W-Type Radiant Tubes, U-type Radiant Tube, P-type Radiant Tube, I-type and Electrical Radiant Tubes
- Materials: High nickel and high chrome heat resistant alloys, cobalt base alloys, like HU, HT, HK, HP, HW, 24/24NbTiZr, 50Cr/50Ni (2.4813), 1.4849, 1.4848, 2.4879 or as per customer’s requirements.
- Standards: ANSI, ASTM, ASME, API, JIS, DIN, BS, EN, KS, UNI, SABS, GOST, GB etc.
- Quality Control: UT, MT, RT, PT, Chemical Analysis Report, Mechanical Property Test, etc.
- Application: Heat Treatment Industry Furnace, Heating Furnace
- Payment Terms: wire transfer, etc.
- Delivery time: 7-30 days / negotiable
- Production Capacity: 6000tons/ Year
- Packaging Details: Pallets or wooden box
- Port: Ship from Shanghai Port to the customer’s designated location.
Our Photos for Centrifugal Pipe:
- Centrifugal Cast Pipe Assemblies Specification: According to drawings, heat resistance, surface treatment requirement, Various type of 2D or 3D drawings are acceptable, etc.
Dimension inspection, Chemical composition analysis (Spectrum analysis), Mechanical properties testing, tensile strength, yield point, Non destructive inspection (NDT), X-Ray inspection, Metallographic inspections, magnetic particle inspection, dye penetrant test, ultrasonic, etc.
100 % self-inspection. 3rd party inspection available.
Centrifugal Pipe Material:
- More than 25 years of professional experience and continuous R&D efforts enable us to offer better custom design and engineering advice.
- Use only new raw material like nickel plate, chrome iron, cobalt, ferrotungsten to guarantee physical property and increased service life of our castings.
- Owned in-house production and inspect facility to guarantee the best quality. Experienced workers for foundry, machining and welding guarantee excellent quality and prompt delivery
- We can make Centrifugal Pipe, Radiant Tube, Furnace Rollers and other Investment Cast or Centrifugal Cast products according to ustomers’ DRAWINGS.
Q: Can you manufacture Customization products?
A: Yes, we can.
We can produce both standard and special prosucts.
Our can make them according to your drawings and samples.
Q: What is the Warranty for our products ?
A: If any quality problems on our side occurred in this period , we will take on the shipping cost and replacement.
Q: What kind of materials are using for the products?
A: We supply Radiant Tubes with various high nickel and high chrome heat resistant alloys, cobalt base alloys
Q: Can the products be customized as our need, such as put on our logo?
A: Surely our products can be customized as your need, Put on your logo is also available.
Q: What information do we need to provide to you in order to confirm our parts order?
A: provide us your drawings or detailed specifications for our technical staff could make the drawing.
Q: What is the delivery time of your products?
A: It depends on the inventory availability. If items needed are in stock, the delivery time would be within 7 work days, but if not the delivery time would be around 30 work days.
We will send working schedule of your order each week.
The detailed inspection picturesion by email.
If you have interest,please do not hesitate to contact me.Pls send the drawing,technical requirements to us by email.
Looking forward to receiving your inquiry and reply. Thank you.
- 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
- Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication
- Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.