Cement Mill Ceramic Liner
Cement Mill Ceramic Liner for Shot Blast Machines, Chutes, Clinker Silo,Port Machinery and Ball Mills.
This specification covers a group of white cast irons that have been alloyed to secure high resistance to abrasive wear in the applications of the mining, milling, earth-handling, and manufacturing industries.
These alloys are made by melting process and shall have microstructures that consist of carbides, martensite, bainite, austenite, and in exceptional cases, minor amounts of graphite or pearlite.
The following conditions for casting will be supplied: as-cast, as-cast and stress relieved, hardened, hardened and stress relieved, or softened for machining.
Heat treatment shall be done.
The chemical composition of a class and type (that is, Class I, Type A) shall conform to the range of values specified for carbon, manganese, silicon, nickel, chromium, molybdenum, copper, phosphorus, and sulfur. Hardness test shall also be made.
- Shape: Flat Plate, Arc Plate, Waved Plates, Corrugated Plates.
- Quality Level: As per National Standard & International Standards.
- Production Process: Sand Process with proper heat-treatment(quenching and tempering) process to achieve ideal hardness and impact value.
Photos for Cement Mill Ceramic Liner :
Cement Mill Ceramic Liner Application :
- Armed plates for clincker silo in cement plants.
- Wear plates for chutes, material bunkers for port machinery.
- Material hoppers in steel mills.
- High abrasion plates for material bin for port maachinery.
- Wear plates for coal hoppers.
Cement Mill Ceramic Liner Special Features :
- Our can recommend suitable material grades of wear parts for you as per your specific working condition.
- Design of wear plates & Chute Liners. Width and length of wear plates determines hole pattern, regardless of thickness.
- Material Selection of Wear Plates & Chute Liners.
|Mill Size||Ball Charge (t)||Mill Size||Ball Charge (t)||Mill Size||Ball Charge (t)|
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
- 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
- Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication
- Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.