Cement Mill Barrel Liners for Pearlitic Cr-Mo Alloy Steel
Our Cement Mill Barrel Liners have been widely used in large, medium and small ball mills in Chinese power generation, mining, cement, chemical engineering and metallurgical industries and super fine pulverizing equipments.
- Product: Cement Mill Barrel Liners
- Min Order: 3 Pieces
- Hardness: ≥HRC 54
- Material Grade: AS 2074/L2B
- Microstructure: Bainite, Martensitic, austenite, carbides, graphite or pearlite.
- Size: According to drawings
- Impact value: about 60J
- Mill Type: Cement Mill, Coal Mill, Ball Mill, Mine Mill, Rod Mill, Mining Industry, Crusher, AG/ SAG Mill, etc.
- Material: Chrome-Moly Alloy Steel, High Cr-Mo White Iron, High Cr, High Manganese Steel, Steel
- Shape: Flat Plate, Arc Plate, Waved Plates, Corrugated Plates.
- Size Tolerance: as per CT13
- Surface Finish: Appro.Ra100
- Machining Tolerance: +/ -0.02mm
- Cast Process: Sand Cast, lost foam, Special Casting
- Production Process: Sand Cast Process + Normalizing + Tempering
- Wear Performance: 20% increase in comparison with ASTM A128 Grade C under same working condition.
- Service: Provide customized services
- Certificate: ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, Material Certificates, SGS Certificate.
- Standard: ASTM, DIN, GB, JIS, BS, EN, KS, UNI, SABS, GOST.
- Quality Control: UT, MT, RT, PT, Chemical Analysis Report, Mechanical Property Test, etc.
- Supply Ability: 2000 Pieces/ per Month
- Price: Discuss in Email
- Packaging Details: Packed by strong steel pallets
- Delivery Time: Depending on the quantity, usually 6 – 25 days after the order is confirmed.
- Port: Ship from Shanghai Port to the customer’s designated location.
According to drawings, heat resistance, surface treatment requirement, Various type of 2D or 3D drawings are acceptable, etc.
Our Photos Cement Mill Barrel Liners for Pearlitic Cr-Mo Alloy Steel :
Production Process: Sand Process With proper heat treatment(quenching and tempering) process to achieve ideal hardness and impact value.
Heat treatment Process: quenching & tempering treatment to achieve higher hardness and ideal impact value.
The following conditions for casting will be supplied: as-cast, as-cast and stress relieved, hardened, hardened and stress relieved, or softened for machining.
These alloys are made by melting process and shall have microstructures that consist of carbides, martensite, bainite, austenite, and in exceptional cases, minor amounts of graphite or pearlite.
Q: When will make delivery?
A: Delivery Time
Sample Order: 20days after receipt of the full payment.
Stock Order: 10 days after receipt of the full payment.
OEM Order: 40 days after receipt of the deposit.
Q: What kind of materials are using for the products?
A: We supply all kinds of high alloy steel castings, including manganese steel castings, high manganese steel, nickel hard castings, chromium molybdenum alloy steel, high chromium white iron castings, etc.
Q: What kinds of products do you offer?
A: We mainly produce various high alloy steel castings, such as mill liners, jaw crusher spare parts, jaw plates, cone crusher spare parts, Crusher Blow Bars, Crusher Hammers, etc.
Q: What is the maximum weight of a single piece that can be cast, and what is your daily processing capacity?
A: The weight of a single piece that can be cast at one time is 30 tons. The production capacity is 150 tons/working day.
Q: Can you manufacture Customization products?
A: Yes, we can.
We can produce both standard and special prosucts.
Our can make them according to your drawings and samples.
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, usually we provide free samples for testing under the condition of freight paid by customer.
Q: What information do we need to provide to you in order to confirm our parts order?
A: provide us your drawings or detailed specifications for our technical staff could make the drawing.
1. 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.