Casting Alloys in Dentistry
Casting alloys in dentistry alloys have smooth and compact surfaces and reduce the oxide formation. It has a strong resistance to traction and excellent workability, they are perfect economical alternative to Gold & Silver based alloys (precious).
- Product: casting alloys in dentistry
- Material: Cobalt Based, Nickel-based, Nickel Titanium, Nickel Chromium, etc.
- Minimum Order Quantity: 3 Kg
- Density: 8.5g/cm³
- Hardness: HV10
- Tensile strength: 960Mpa
- Yield stress: 640Mpa
- Elongation: 7.5%
- Process: Powder Metallurgy
- Available size: 3*3mm, 6*6mm (Customization is available)
- Supply Ability: 100 + KG + per day
- Melting range: 1295-1345℃
- Delivery Time: 5- 20 Business days
- Supply Ability: 300000 Piece/ per Month
- Certificates: ISO, SGS, The third party test report
- Shape: Square/ Round, According to your request
- Packaging & Delivery: Inner packaging bag+3 layers EPS protective packaging+standard carton/wooden case
- Port: Ship from Shanghai Port to the customer’s designated location.
Our Photos for Casting Alloys in Dentistry:
(1). Superior mechanical performance castability, toughness.
(2). Corrosion resistance, wear resistance, high intensity, great hardness.
(3). Nickle-free guaranteed biocompatibility.
Casting Alloys in Dentistry Material Grade:
|1||Dental Alloy 3/8”*3/8”(9.525×9.525mm)||Co121YMZ||≤0.08||2.3-2.7||28.0-32.0||5.0-5.3||0.3-1.0||/||/||/||/||/|
|2||Dental Alloy 7/16”*1/4”(11.113×6.350mm)||Co121M1||0.26-0.30||0.30-0.65||27.00-30.00||5.00-7.00||≤0.50||≤0.50||/||≤0.10||≤0.10||≤0.50|
|3||Dental Alloy 5/16”*1/2”(7.940×12.700mm)||Co121M1||0.26-0.30||0.30-0.65||27.00-30.00||5.00-7.00||≤0.50||≤0.20||/||≤0.10||≤0.10||≤0.50|
|4||Dental Alloy F75 5/16”*1/2”(7.938×12.700mm)||Co121YZ||≤0.35||≤1.00||26.50-30.00||4.50-7.00||≤1.00||≤1.00||/||/||/||≤1.00|
Q: What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q: Can you manufacture Customization products?
A: Yes, we can.
We can produce both standard and special prosucts.
Our can make them according to your drawings and samples.
Q: Can the products be customized as our need, such as put on our logo?
A: Surely our products can be customized as your need, Put on your logo is also available.
Q: What is the Warranty for our products ?
A: If any quality problems on our side occurred in this period , we will take on the shipping cost and replacement.
Q: What information do we need to provide to you in order to confirm our parts order?
A: provide us your drawings or detailed specifications for our technical staff could make the drawing.
Q: How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 7 to 30 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A:1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.
- The nearest seaport is Shanghai port
- The nearest airport is Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms are L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition is 50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability is 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability is yes
- Sample Time is 15-30 Days
- Packing is Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time is about 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service is OEM, ODM or Customized
1. 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.