50 tons cast steel Melting Kettle for Melting Lead/Tin
Melting kettle furnaces are designed for the melting and refining of low melting-point nonferrous
metals, such as Lead, Tin, Zinc,Al and other alloys.
- Material Grade: Heat-resistant Cast Iron,Alloy Steel,Carbon Steel
- Cast Process: Sand Cast Process
- Melting Process: Electric Arc, Induction Furnaces
- Capacity: 10tons,20 tons,30 tons,40 tons,60 tons,70tons,100tons,etc
- Size Tolerance: CT13
50 tons cast steel Melting Kettle for Melting Lead/Tin Detailed Description:
1.Material Grade: Alloy Steel, Carbon Steel，Heat-resistant Cast Iron
2.Quality Level: As per National Standard & International Standards.
3.Production Process: Sand Process,Including machining process,such as drilling and tapping holes.
4.The Trends for Material Selection: due to obvious advantages in terms of service life,maintenance and
cost-efficiency,cast steel has been becoming more significant in the melting pot construction over the last few years
against both materials, spheroidal cast-iron and lamellar graphite cast-iron. In comparison with other materials,
cast steel offers excellent repair possibilities as it is well-suited to welding.
Our Photos for 50 tons cast steel Melting Kettle for Melting Lead/Tin:
(1) We can make big size alloy steel castings with Sodium Silicate Sand Process.
(2)We can supply finished alloy steel castings with heat-treatment and machining process.
(3) We can produce alloy Steel castings as per ASTM A27, GB/T 20878,DIN 17440,DIN 17224, AISI,ASTM,JIS SUH35,
NF A35-572/584,BS970,BS1449,ISO 683/13.
(4) The biggest steel castings we can achieve so far is 300 tons per piece.
(5) Material Grade for 50 tons cast steel Melting Kettle for Melting Lead/Tin:
|Chemical Composition||C (Max.)||Si (Max.)||Mn (Max.)||S (Max.)||P (Max.)|
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
- 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
- Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication
- Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.