Cast Steel Melter Kettles
A melting pot is a pot in which metals or other substances can be melted or heated up to very high temperatures.
Cast Steel Melter Kettles furnaces are designed for the melting and refining of low melting-point nonferrous metals, such as Lead, Tin, Zinc,Al and other alloys.
- We can make big size alloy steel castings with Sodium Silicate Sand Process.
- We can supply finished alloy steel castings with heat-treatment and machining process.
- We can produce alloy Steel castings as per ASTM A27, GB/T 20878,DIN 17440,DIN 17224, AISI,ASTM,JIS SUH35,NF A35-572/584,BS970,BS1449,ISO 683/13.
- The biggest steel castings we can achieve so far is 300 tons per piece.
Cast Steel Melter Kettles:
|Chemical Composition||C (Max.)||Si (Max.)||Mn (Max.)||S (Max.)||P (Max.)|
Cast Steel Melter Kettles Detailed Description:
1.Material Grade: Alloy Steel, Carbon Steel.
2.Quality Level: As per National Standard & International Standards.
3.Production Process: Sand Process,Including machining process,such as drilling and tapping holes.
4.The Trends for Material Selection: due to obvious advantages in terms of service life,maintenance and cost-efficiency,cast steel has been becoming more significant in the melting pot construction over the last few years against both materials, spheroidal cast-iron and lamellar graphite cast-iron. In comparison with other materials, cast steel offers excellent repair possibilities as it is well-suited to welding.
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
- 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
- Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication
- Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.