ASTM A536 Cast Slag Pot for Steel Mills, Heat-resistant Cast Iron Slag Pot Leading Manufacturer
Model Number:ASTM A536
Casting Method:Special Casting
Casting Form Material:Metal
Casting Metal:Cast Steel
Specification：According to drawings
Production Process:Sand Cast Process+Heat-resistant Process
Machining Process:Drilling & Tapping
Surface Treatment:Sand Blast
Coating：Syrup or pulp waste
Production Capacity:10000 Tons Per Year
Payment Terms:L/C, T/T
|Product Name||Cast Slag Pot for Steel Mills, Heat-resistant Cast Iron Slag Pot|
|Dimensions||As per drawing|
|Production Process||Sand Cast Process+Heat-resistant Process|
|Machining Process||Drilling & Tapping|
|Quality Control||100% Inspected|
Cast Slag Pot is a pot in which metals or other substances can be melted or heated up to very high temperatures.
Melting kettle furnaces are designed for the melting and refining of low melting-point nonferrous metals, such as Lead, Tin, Zinc,Al and other alloys.
Cast Slag Pot for Steel Mills, Heat-resistant Cast Iron Slag Pot The Trends for Material Selection:
Due to obvious advantages in terms of service life,maintenance and cost-efficiency, cast steel has been becoming more significant in the melting pot construction over the last few years against both materials, spheroidal cast-iron and lamellar graphite cast-iron. In comparison with other materials, cast steel offers excellent repair possibilities as it is well-suited to welding.
1. We can make big size alloy steel castings with Sodium Silicate Sand Process.
2. We can supply finished alloy steel castings with heat-treatment and machining process.
3. We can produce alloy Steel castings as per ASTM A27, GB/T 20878,DIN 17440,DIN 17224, AISI,ASTM,JIS SUH35,NF A35-572/584,BS970,BS1449,ISO 683/13.
4. The biggest steel castings we can achieve so far is 300 tons per piece.
Material Grade for Slag Pot:
|Chemical Composition||C (Max)||Si (Max)||Mn (Max)||S (Max)||P (Max)|
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
- 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
- Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication
- Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.