5 Tons Cast Iron Slag Pots
- Product: Cast Iron Slag Pots
- Type: Slag Pot/Slag Ladle
- Min Order: 2 piece
- Material Grade: ZG270-500
- Material: Cast Iron, Cast Steel
- Process: Sand Cast, Lost Foam Process
- Surface Treatment: Shot Blasting
- Capacity: 1 tons, 6 tons, 10 tons, 30 tons, 40 tons, 60 tons, 100tons 120 tons, 150 tons. etc.
- Certificate: ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, Material Certificates, SGS Certificate.
- Standard: ASTM, DIN, GB, JIS, BS, EN, KS, UNI, SABS, GOST.
- Quality Control: UT, MT, RT, PT, Chemical Analysis Report, Mechanical Property Test, etc.
- All-around nondestructive testing: We perfroms all-around nondestructive testing to avoid defects.
- Application: Metallurgical Industry
- Price: Discuss in Email
- Supply Ability: 600 Pieces/ per Month
- Delivery Time: 5 – 31 days.
- Packaging Details: Packed by strong steel pallets
- Port: Ship from Shanghai Port to the customer’s designated location.
- Service: Provide Customized Services
Our Photos for 5 Tons Cast Iron Slag Pots :
- Cast Iron Slag Pots are available with the finished weights range from 1– 150 tons.
- Our facilities have the capability to cast pots in nearly every shape and style for a variety of mounting systems and methods of transport.
- We products are made under strict control on the final chemistry and mechanical properties, which are combined with magnetic particle testing and ultrasonic testing.
- Every Cast Iron Slag Pots we produce is designed and engineered to meet specific and critical custom specifications.
- Our expert engineering and casting technicians are committed to working with you to suggest modifications that reduce cost and extend pot life through improved efficiencies.
Cast Iron Slag Pots:
|Chemical Composition||C (Max.)||Si (Max.)||Mn (Max.)||S (Max.)||P (Max.)|
Heating to a temperature above AR3, austenitising at about 915°C and controlled cooling in furnace, intermediate holding at 600°C – 630°C and completion of cooling in furnace down to 300°C
Except the supply of the forgings for trunnions and the engineering of the pattern, all further operations are carried-out at the in-house foundry plant.
The trunnions – when any – are preferably cast-in: they are as a rule manufactured from the steel material
The melting is carried out in the oxygen steel plant; the ladle capacity allows a continuous bottom pouring process the speed of which is permanently controlled. The metal analysis is checked by using a computer linked spectrograph.
Longer service life:
We Cast Steel Slag pot’s usage frequency can reach 6000 times, its first maintenance can be done 2-4 months later than similar products from other manufacturers, and it enjoys a longer service life.
Q: What is the Warranty for our products ?
A: If any quality problems on our side occurred in this period , we will take on the shipping cost and replacement.
Q: Can you manufacture Customization products?
A: Yes, we can.
We can produce both standard and special prosucts.
Our can make them according to your drawings and samples.
Q: What information do we need to provide to you in order to confirm our parts order?
A: provide us your drawings or detailed specifications for our technical staff could make the drawing.
Q: What is the delivery time of your products?
A: It depends on the inventory availability.If items needed are in stock, the delivery time would be within 7 work days, but if not the delivery time would be around 30 work days.
We will send working schedule of your order each week.
Our will inspect and test all merchandise in case of damaging and missing parts before shipment.
The detailed inspection picturesion by email.
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
- 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
- Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication
- Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.