Carbon Steel Slag Pot
- Our Slag pots are available with the finished weights range from 1 – 150 tons.
- We facilities have the capability to cast Slag Pots in nearly every shape and style for a variety of mounting systems and methods of transport.
- We Carbon Steel Slag Pot are made under strict control on the final chemistry and mechanical properties, which are combined with magnetic particle testing and ultrasonic testing.
- Every slag pot we produce is designed and engineered to meet specific and critical custom specifications.
- Our expert engineering and casting technicians are committed to working with you to suggest modifications that reduce cost and extend pot life through improved efficiencies.
Application: Steel Mill and Steel Plant
Specification: According to drawings
Surface Roughness: Ra0.8
Surface Treatment: Polishing, Sandblast
Surface Roughness: Customized
Casting Method: Special Casting
Material Grade: QT600-3
Cast Process: Sand Cast Process
Heat-treatment: Annealing; Normalizing
Min Order: 1 Piece
Port: shanghai, China
Production Capacity: 60000 Tons/Year
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, D/P
Carbon Steel Slag Pot Material Grade :
|United Kingdom||BS 3100:1991||425-A2|
All-around nondestructive testing:
We perfroms all-around nondestructive testing to avoid defects.
Heating to a temperature above AR3, austenitising at about 915°C and controlled cooling in furnace, intermediate holding at 600°C – 630°C and completion of cooling in furnace down to 300°C
Except the supply of the forgings for trunnions and the engineering of the pattern, all further operations are carried-out at the in-house foundry plant.
The trunnions – when any – are preferably cast-in: they are as a rule manufactured from the steel material
The melting is carried out in the oxygen steel plant; the ladle capacity allows a continuous bottom pouring process the speed of which is permanently controlled. The metal analysis is checked by using a computer linked spectrograph.
Longer service life:
We slag pot’s usage frequency can reach 6000 times, its first maintenance can be done 2-4 months later than similar products from other manufacturers, and it enjoys a longer service life.
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
- 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
- Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication
- Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.