Carbon Fiber Tray for Brazing
Carbon Fiber Tray Operating temperatures of more than 1,300 °C are possible, five times lighter than steel fixtures and yet much stronger.
Carbon Fiber Tray remain very stable due to their high resistance to thermal shock. A durable fixture means less maintenance and down time. Thus helping improve productivity, reduce costs and downtime. On average a Carbon Fiber Tray in a vacuum furnace with no oxygen present can last several years.
- Product: Carbon Fiber Tray
- Resistance to high temperature: Up to 1300℃.
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 piece.
- Material: Graphite Materials, Carbon Composite, Carbon fiber materials, etc.
- Unit Weight: 2~80kg
- Dimensions have: 550*400*80mm or customized according to customer
- Certificate: ISO, Material Certificates, SGS Certificate.
- Measurement inspection: 100 % self-inspection, 3rd party inspection available.
- Payment Terms: by wire transfer,etc.
- Standard: ANSI, ASTM, ASME, DIN, Jis, BS, EN, GB etc.
- Application: Auto, Precision Gear, Heat-treating industries, etc.
- Delivery time: 7-25 days / negotiable
- Packaging Details: Pallets or wooden box
- Production Capacity: 6000tons/ Year
- Port: Ship from Shanghai Port to the customer’s designated location.
Our Photos for Carbon Fiber Tray for Brazing:
Carbon Fiber Tray materials even increase in strength with a rise in temperature, tremendous temperature fluctuations and a high weight load and still stay “in shape”.
Carbon Fiber materials are being used more and more frequently in brazing shops around the world due to their lightweight, high strength and dimensional stability over a wide temperature range as compared to similar fixtures made from steel. This makes them the ideal workpiece fixture for use in heat treatment.
Carbon Fiber Tray over view:
Standard grid sizes available in thicknesses up to 30MM
Custom grid sizes available in thicknesses up to 30MM
Standard cut outs, either 50 x 50mm Square or 50OD round
Custom cut outs, either square, round or drilled to customers specifications
A 2 tier 610 x 915 x 10mm Grid can support 100kg with only 0.1mm deflection
Standard grid sizes:(Sizes in mm)
|610 x 915||1000 x 1000|
|1200 x 1200||1000 x 1500|
Carbon Fiber Fixtures The post are designed for the grids to be stacked and slotted on top of the post. This gives excellent grid support, while providing a secure structure that is very easy to assemble.
Our CFC Fixtures are also simplified in the way they connect, this gives us more freedom with design a bespoke post for customers while also reducing costs.
To further reduce costs we offer our posts in graphite, but where needed we can offer them in C/C Composite as well.
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, usually we provide free samples for testing under the condition of freight paid by customer.
Q: What is the Warranty for our products ?
A: If any quality problems on our side occurred in this period , we will take on the shipping cost and replacement.
Q: Can you manufacture Customization products?
A: Yes, we can.
We can produce both standard and special prosucts.
Our can make them according to your drawings and samples.
Q: What information do we need to provide to you in order to confirm our parts order?
A: provide us your drawings or detailed specifications for our technical staff could make the drawing.
Q: What is the delivery time of your products?
A: It depends on the inventory availability.If items needed are in stock, the delivery time would be within 7 work days, but if not the delivery time would be around 30 work days.
We will send working schedule of your order each week.
Our will inspect and test all merchandise in case of damaging and missing parts before shipment.
The detailed inspection picturesion by email.
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
- 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
- Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication
- Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.