Carbide Ball for High Precision Stellite 3
The Characte Ristics :
Carbide balls are used in a variety of applications where extreme hardness and wear resistance is required.
Tungsten Carbide has has emerged as a superior alternative to steel in many applications where severe conditions occur, such as high abrasion,
corrosion and high temperatures.
The Working Process :
Heat treating: This high temperature process hardens the ball.
Grinding or polishing: The ball is then ground to the approximate diameter of the finished tungsten carbide balls.
Thispolishing process the ball to the exact size required.
Product Display:Carbide Ball for High Precision Stellite 3
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport is Shanghai port
- The nearest airport is Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms are L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition is 50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability is 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability is yes
- Sample Time is 15-30 Days
- Packing is Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time is about 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service is OEM, ODM or Customized
1. 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.