Bucket Teeth and Ground Enaging Tools
We understand the importance of fitting the right ground engaging tools to your machine bucket in order to get the job done right, without the hefty price tag. Our bucket teeth and tools will increase performance and productivity and minimise maintenance costs.
- Application: Machinery Parts
- Impact value: 16-26J,
- Hardness: 47-58HRC
- Min. Order: 2 Tons
- Surface Treatment: Polishing
- Material: Steel
- Machining: Machining Center
- Certification: CE, ISO 9001
- Production Capacity: 700tons Per Month
- Transport Package: Wooden box or according to customer requirements
Our Photos for Bucket Teeth and Ground Enaging Tools:
The standard long tooth is the most popular of all designs and represents approximately 65% of the market consumption. Use mostly on loaders and excavators.
Penetration tooth is designed for more severe excavation projects, such as rock and shale. The profiles narrow towards the tip, which allows the operator to pierce the vein in a rock formation and “rip” the material from the earth. Many users of this tooth have switched over.
we also can produce other parts if you can offer us the drawing or samples.
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
1. 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.