- The Bracket Plate a huge role in the industry now, it is very helpful for us to improve work efficiency and skill level.
- Alloy: Cr15Mo3 .
- Hardness: more than HRC60
- Microstructure: Fine Martensite + Carbide + retained Austenite(≤6%)
- The Bracket Plate are cleaned, sandblasted with a nice surface without any obvious visual defects, that can avoid the normal working of the castings.
- Specializing in the production of Bracket Plate. We major supply wear parts from 5kgs to 10000kgs.
Our Photos for Cr15Mo3 Steel Bracket Plate:
Steel Bracket Plate Chemistry Standard:
|Standard Specification for Cr-Mo Alloy Steel:|
|Reference Standard||Nominal Chemical Composition (W%)|
Double-Media Quenching Chromium-Molybdenum Alloy Steel Series:
- With our special double media quenching process,the material can not only achieve ideal hardness (HRC48~55) but also ideal toughness value (AK30~100J).
- It can completely meet the requirement of Bracket Plate of large and middle size ball mills at home and abroad.
- Meanwhile, the material is applicable to the teeth plates, armored plates and hammers of crushers and excavator, bucket teeth.
Customer-made Bracket Plate:
- In addition to our Bracket Plate, we can produce liners as per the request of customers.
- So far, we have been the regular suppliers of mill liners Now, we have supplied steel caps inserted in rubber lifters for SAG mills and AG mills to some mines in Australia and New Zealand.
Wear Parts for Crusher
- Depending on the specific working conditions,all wear parts can be ordered as Manganese Steel,high Cr cast iron or Cr-Mo Alloy Steel.
- Our foundry has complete melting, heat treatment and test equipments,such as mid-frequency induction electrical furnac